302PD's latest activity

302PD reacted to sdsrfr's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    Stretched lane splitter swallow or a shorter wolverine. the answer you didn’t ask for but is worth investigating. i have a 6’3 moonie...
    302PD replied to the thread Long fish - but shorter?.
    thank you!
    302PD reacted to urchined's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    If you go cc, ask whoever you do the order with for the new version. It’s not on his website but they are making them, He took out the...
    So I'm ready to place an order but would like the collective ERbb's opinion. For beach break - album moonstone or Christenson long...
    @urchined WOW!!! So I'm set on ordering a 6'4-6'6 long fish type board. Was going with a moonstone for versatility in beach break but...
    302PD reacted to urchined's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    Here you go Maz. The bottom constantly transitions. Feels aggressive by hand. Tail is fairly flat transitioning to concave V in the...
    302PD reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    Where are we at on this topic, some 6 months later? I recently surfed a bit with a guy who had a self shaped 6-0 quad fish and he was...