Hitler, Trump, and the Big Lie

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Ok from this post on, I will attempt to laugh at your posts as I’ve come to believe you’re trolling us
I’m literally loling right now
Keep on trolling!
You guys are like the 2%ers defending the judges giving Griff the push throughs. They know it was wrong. They know it was scripted. They have to defend it though because Brazzos.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Nice deflection Lance. Aren't you the guy living in his mom's basement in Clairemont?

You clearly pay too much attention to Breitbart, Newsmax and OAN. Advice for you is to broaden your news sources.

You're welcome in advance.
That's what's known as Mockery.

Mockery

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Gross Dad is following the video I posted like the good , little, foot soldier that he is for the GOP - keep repeating a lie enough times, and people start believing it.

kick rocks gross dad. Your team lost - get over it.

@GromsDad if the cheating was so evident.... why did every single court (more than 50) rule that the election wasn't a sham?

Reactions: need 4 speed

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Was Hunter’s laptop Rushhhhhun Disinformation?
The claim from Trump is that it was voter fraud... which has been disproven time and time again.

Are you saying the 2020 election was a scam because of Hunter's laptop now?

Reactions: Norm'

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
What is it with Team Cheeto and deflecting? Gross Dad keeps talking about a stolen election with no proof. Just sour fucking grapes 3 years later. What a miserable existence you must lead.

you were probably dumb enough to believe PizzaGate too :roflmao:

Was Hunter’s laptop Rushhhhhun Disinformation?

• Love
Reactions: need 4 speed

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What is it with Team Cheeto and deflecting? Gross Dad keeps talking about a stolen election with no proof. Just sour fucking grapes 3 years later. What a miserable existence you must lead.

you were probably dumb enough to believe PizzaGate too :roflmao:
You're lashing out rather than answering a simple question. "Was Hunter’s laptop Rushhhhhun Disinformation?" The reason you lash out rather than answer the way you do when confronted with such a question is because to answer the question honestly takes you down a path where you would be forced to admit that I was correct when I said that deep down guys like you know that it was a sham election and a dirty win. Lying cheating staling but a win. Deep down you're likely ashamed......and just ashamed to admit it so you lash out.