Kelly Slater - DONE

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm going to disagree - I think the audience would be pretty significant in terms of surf contests.

Surfing is an aging sport - I think someone posted the average age is over 40 (?)

You'd need
- good waves
- three events
- limit the field to 8-10 guys and run events over 1-3 days

No qualifying events; there are other ways you could choose competitors.

I would watch. :shrug:

Reactions: mundus

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
There you have it

This would not be difficult.

Keep it Jbay, Cloudbreak, Indo
Tommy Carroll would do well on this tour, now that he's off dope - and Brendan Margieson has been posting fantastic all rail, all the time carving clips of himself on his Album quiver boards.

Reactions: Havoc

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
It''s got a ring to it.
Kelly Slater‘s "Legends of Surfing Tour" Presented by Kelly Slater, Outerknown and the World Surf League.

Fixed it for you.

Other sponsors would pile in - older baby-boomers are coming into their inheritances and are the richest generation in world history - their children are grown and out of the house, they are retired or nearly retired and for the first time in their lives they have nothing to spend money on except themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Kelly Slater‘s "Legends of Surfing Tour" Presented by Kelly Slater, Outerknown and the World Surf League.

Fixed it for you.

Other sponsors would pile in - older baby-boomers are coming into their inheritances and are the richest generation in world history - their children are grown and out of the house, they are retired or nearly retired and for the first time in their lives they have nothing to spend money on except themselves.
Kelly Slater‘s "Legends of Surfing Tour" Presented by Kelly Slater, Outerknown, Slater Designs in collaboration with Firewire Surfboards, KLLY Sandals, the Kelly Slater Wave Co., and the World Surf League.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
the legends events are usually fairly boggy surfing by former greats
theyre better than the wsl girls, but its not something i'd wanna watch
let me find video...