Israeli Government to Population…

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
They stared too long into that Nietzschian abyss and became exactly what they despised: Genociders in the Name of Lebensraum.
The solution is simple. Build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There are a lot of Jew haters on this forum. What's up with that?
@mundus WTF?
I read it as Likud haters, not Jew haters.

The bit about settlers seems pretty straightforward; I'd think the party who claims to be the anti-squatter party that absolutely flips out about illegal immigration would get the point on settlers/West Bank but I guess not.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I read it as Likud haters, not Jew haters.
Neither GrossDad or Lance can tell the difference.

It's fascinating to watch them come up with the same strawman over and over.

Reminds me of "why do you hate America, muslin" when Bush jr went invading random countries.

Reactions: afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You anti-Semites sure are an angry bunch. Are you by any chance planning a trip to Lakewood to play the Knock Out Game you like so much to work out your daddy issues?
My Dad taught me right from wrong unlike yours. Keep defending welfare cheats because they are Jewish as an attempted gotcha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Seems your daddy raised an anti-Semite.
Bullshit and you know it. Your Dad raised a completely dishonest, profoundly stupid person of sh!t character. Be honest how many times did your youth pastor diddle you? A reasonable explanation for your diseased brain.

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
There is a clear pattern of hatred of Jewish people on this forum. Doesn't seem to matter if they are Jews in New York, New Jersey or Israel. Right @mundus
So, really, you're calling out everyone on here as racist against Jewish people because you and Mundus have a beef about a small group of petty criminals in some pissant burg in the middle of fucking nowhere.

That's extremely logical. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So, really, you're calling out everyone on here as racist against Jewish people because you and Mundus have a beef about a small group of petty criminals in some pissant burg in the middle of fucking nowhere.

That's extremely logical. :roflmao:
I called the Israeli settlers stealing Palestinian land scumbags. Gromsdad being both dumber than dirt and a real prick thinks this means I hate all Jews. Just an idiotic attempt at a gotcha.

Reactions: john4surf