Election interferance thread

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
you’re an ass wipe. There’s nowhere in that post that says I’m pissed. i’m sure you could think of other things that are much more blatant than this going on right now.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
you’re an ass wipe. There’s nowhere in that post that says I’m pissed. i’m sure you could think of other things that are much more blatant than this going on right now.
You titled the thread "Election interferance"... and provided zero context to that trash heap of an article. And PS you spelled interference wrong.

Last edited:

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
As it turned out, that investigation was very well justified. The Bidens were as dirty and corrupt as can be even if the erBB Muppets will never admit it openly.
When it's all over and no charges are filed or conviction for Biden, are you going to rejoin us here in the land of reality? Or continue in the the fantasy land you've created for yourself?
#2000mules

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
When it's all over and no charges are filed or conviction for Biden, are you going to rejoin us here in the land of reality? Or continue in the the fantasy land you've created for yourself?
#2000mules
Of course he won’t.

anything that doesn’t go the way the clowns want it to is immediately dismissed as a deep state conspiracy to protect the cathedral. They created a bubble for themselves so they don’t ever need to address reality.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
#2000mules
Do you think having corrupt government officials go after Trumby specifically because they fear him winning an election will make those who believe our government is corrupt believe its any less corrupt?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
#2000mules
No because it's all a politically motivated setup to discredit Trump.