Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
That's not lavender?
Lavender has smaller lower leaves. Both Lavender and Salvia are in the Mint (Lamiaceae) family but Lavender is in the genus Lavandula and Salvia is in the genus Salvia which contains nearly 1000 species.

That one r32 posted looks like maybe a Salvia Nemerosa. The salvia with psychoactive properties is Salvia Divinorum.

Reactions: Chocki

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is the high like?

I tried Kratom

3/7

It doesn't have the delayed sedative effects of opiates, which is what I like.

The naps I take the day after taking an opiate are to die for.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
What is the high like?

I tried Kratom

3/7

It doesn't have the delayed sedative effects of opiates, which is what I like.

The naps I take the day after taking an opiate are to die for.
different every time. DMT like but darker and more sinister..i dunno how else to describe it. lasts a few minutes - feels like weeks. gravity takes hold, cant move, feels like below sea level on dry land. had a few good go's with it and then i hit a point of no return and swore it off.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
different every time. DMT like but darker and more sinister..i dunno how else to describe it. lasts a few minutes - feels like weeks. gravity takes hold, cant move, feels like below sea level on dry land. had a few good go's with it and then i hit a point of no return and swore it off.
Kratom makes time go slow too.

So does weed.

I like it when I don't feel the slow passage of time.

I like it when time flies, like when you are a dream date with a hot girl

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
I never knew Salvia was a drug.
Iv'e heard Morning Glory has some properties.
A friend of mine did Jimson Weed tea one time and said it was terrifying.
RWright may know this guy from the old Dogtown days
(Jeff K) did the Jimson thing and lost his fvcking mind, turned into a psycho homeless wanderer.
He had it all going for him, smart, a black belt, supposedly headed to Anapolis, pretty GF.
I lived at the Bay Street house behind Star Liquor and one night woke up to some noise in the house.
I looked up and I saw this sillouette standing in the doorway to the bedroom, (I later found out it was JK) he had broken into the house.
Freaked TF out of me and I yelled at him, he turned around and took off.
I grabbed a bat by the door and went after him (before I knew it was JK).
Never saw him again.
I remember telling Ronnie J. upstairs about it and he told me it's probably a good thing I didn't catch him because he might have killed me.:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never knew Salvia was a drug.
Iv'e heard Morning Glory has some properties.
A friend of mine did Jimson Weed tea one time and said it was terrifying.
RWright may know this guy from the old Dogtown days
(Jeff K) did the Jimson thing and lost his fvcking mind, turned into a psycho homeless wanderer.
He had it all going for him, smart, a black belt, supposedly headed to Anapolis, pretty GF.
I lived at the Bay Street house behind Star Liquor and one night woke up to some noise in the house.
I looked up and I saw this sillouette standing in the doorway to the bedroom, (I later found out it was JK) he had broken into the house.
Freaked TF out of me and I yelled at him, he turned around and took off.
I grabbed a bat by the door and went after him (before I knew it was JK).
Never saw him again.
I remember telling Ronnie J. upstairs about it and he told me it's probably a good thing I didn't catch him because he might have killed me.:eek:
They say there is the biology and the external trigger.

That won't happen to most people.

But you don't know if you are one of the unlucky ones.

I told a friend I didn't want to take ecstasy because I heard it could give you parkinsons.

He laughed and said "After all the drugs you have done you are worried about parkinsons from one ecstasy trip? What and idiot!" :roflmao: :trout:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
They say any landing you walk away from is a good landing. Well this psychonaut didn't have a good landing.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta