Hamas

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
With friends like this, do we really need enemies? Where is AIPAC on all the Israeli sanctioning by Biden admin @Autoprax?

(friends who are only our friends because of the financial pipeline that runs 24 hrs a day is a question many here on the "Forum Politica" are starting to wonder aboot"

• Sad
Reactions: npsp

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
With friends like this, do we really need enemies? Where is AIPAC on all the Israeli sanctioning by Biden admin @Autoprax?

(friends who are only our friends because of the financial pipeline that runs 24 hrs a day is a question many here on the "Forum Politica" are starting to wonder aboot"

Why you asking me?

Somehow you confused me thinking you are Moran with me caring about Isreal

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Why you asking me?

Somehow you confused me thinking you are Moran with me caring about Isreal
@Autoprax tell Epstein I says hi when you get to hell while you guys start collaborate on the screenplay for the feature...(that's if he doesn't get a full - pardoned after a few years in Purgatory)..:socrazy:

glad to see you yer wondering why we have to put up with Israel's bs (not to mention their benefactor PAC's)...

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
@Autoprax tell Epstein I says hi when you get to hell while you guys start collaborate on the screenplay for the feature...(that's if he doesn't get a full - pardoned after a few years in Purgatory)..:socrazy:

glad to see you yer wondering why we have to put up with Israel's bs (not to mention their benefactor PAC's)...
btw, read one of yer quotes in "Surf Doc" regarding good looking women thinking they're smart because people are willing to listen to them....i used it to justify sh*tcanning the worthless interior decorator who seems to think taking her time is her prerogative..so all is forgiven...

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Why is Israel and its crazy supporters allowed to be such a bunch of lying a**holes? I get that their U.S.-based supporters are the biggest political donators but we're just giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want in whatever context they decide, what is so essential about having Israel as a benefactor of the USA? One would think that someone who receives so much financial benefit would have some level of credibility, maybe its time to switch from "credit ratings" to "assholery ratings"???

Yeah he can't remember his own name and questionably took showers with this teenage daughter but Biden has my vote if he just steps up and cuts Israel off, is that to much to ask?

"Ethical boundaries are for gentiles"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why is Israel and its crazy supporters allowed to be such a bunch of lying a**holes? I get that their U.S.-based supporters are the biggest political donators but we're just giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want in whatever context they decide, what is so essential about having Israel as a benefactor of the USA? One would think that someone who receives so much financial benefit would have some level of credibility, maybe its time to switch from "credit ratings" to "assholery ratings"???

Yeah he can't remember his own name and questionably took showers with this teenage daughter but Biden has my vote if he just steps up and cuts Israel off, is that to much to ask?

"Ethical boundaries are for gentiles"

Still on Team Trump? He will be worse for your beloved Palestinians.

Reactions: hammies

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
apparently Michael Jackson's former spritual advisor, Rabbi Schmuley is now one of America's leading Zionists, here he is attacking Norm Finkelstein (Jewish guy) for being "anti-Semitic" & not being inline with Zionist methods of thought, these people are really crazy but what's really scary (not just the ongoing genocide) is who is paying for all these nutballs to saturate social media with their vitriol. Makes one wonder if the war has already begun...? Creepy 100X x 1,000,000...

btw, not knocking Rabbi Schomley...everyone has to make a buck (even heroin dealers)..

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
So no answer, still gagging off in the Tender groin? Btw contining to support Dementia Don proves how full of sh!t you are with your simping for the Palestinains
maybe its time for another tequila shot before dosing fentanyl again, hard to believe we're on the same side of the poltical spectrum...have fun in Hoboken.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
maybe its time for another tequila shot before dosing fentanyl again, hard to believe we're on the same side of the poltical spectrum...have fun in Hoboken.
Thats all you bro, able to find your dick after all the steroids?

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com

A man walks into a bar and the bartender says, “I’m sorry, I can’t serve you here unless you are wearing a tie.”
The man says, “Okay, I’ll be right back,” and goes to his car to find anything he can use for a tie.
All he finds is a set of jumper cables, so he ties them around his neck, goes back in and asks, “How’s this?”
The bartender replies, “Well, okay, but don’t start anything.”