jett schilling? San clemente surfers carrry purses

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Looks like he's heading in the "rent boy" direction and found an older gay man to schmoe him out.

1711638448320.png

Teh guy on the left seems like he's close to having a heart attack. Stay away from PEDs.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Every generation has issues with the yungguns fashion choices. My daughter asked the other day, "What would you think about me getting a tattoo?" I told her, "It's gonna hurt like shiit."

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
My wife recently pointed out the trend of young males wearing pearl necklaces.

i must be getting old bc it feels like nails on a chalkboard. get a haircut while we’re at it, too, you kids all look the same. lol.
love my peacock pearl necklace lol

he’s kinda cute, and you are all double-over gay
:dancing:This emoji but it’s a banana in front, too

Jan 12, 2002
Austin, TX
Brah, where you been hiding? Registered in 2002 and now you get active posting after 22 years?

Bring us up to speed on where you have been and what you have been doing for all that time.

Or... Show........ :monkey: :cheers:
I spent a lot of time in places with no good internet connection (not prison).

Ive always kept tabs on y'all when I could. Now I'm a lurker with good WiFi and sometimes get the urge to post. I grew up on this board from the age of 15. That's wild. I've never met a single one of you in real life (I probably have shared waves with some of you). You gentlemen, you scholars, you pricks, you scallywags.

Oh, and:denise .jpeg