Judge to Trump: BOOM!!!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Apparently Trump went to 30 potential bond guarantors and they all said no.
Could you blame them? Trump is well known for not paying his bills. Now the value of his brand and his personal net worth are coming into serious question. Nobody will lend him that kind of money and expect it back. If anything someone will lend it to him in hopes of getting political favors in return if Trump wins the election.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Could you blame them? Trump is well known for not paying his bills. Now the value of his brand and his personal net worth are coming into serious question. Nobody will lend him that kind of money and expect it back. If anything someone will lend it to him in hopes of getting political favors in return if Trump wins the election.
Karma is a bitch.

Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

I wonder why he can't sell any properties? They're probably so riddled with liens and he's probably in debt to the Russians and doesn't want it to be exposed.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I wonder why he can't sell any properties? They're probably so riddled with liens and he's probably in debt to the Russians and doesn't want it to be exposed.
Yup, I think we’re about to find out that all of his businesses and investments are leveraged against eachother like a house of cards. After taxes and paying off mortgages on sold properties he’s gonna need to sell a lot more than $464m to make this payment. Nevermind interest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sirfun and hal9000

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Poor Trumpy-poo had a rough day:

1) He had to tell the judge he can't come up with the $450M
2) He lost a bid to block testimony from Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels at his upcoming hush money trial
3) SCOTUS told his buddy Peter Navarro to fuck off and report to prison tomorrow

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Yup, I think we’re about to find out that all of his businesses and investments are leveraged against eachother like a house of cards. After taxes and paying off mortgages on sold properties he’s gonna need to sell a lot more than $464m to make this payment. Nevermind interest.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The establishment has the power to destroy. We're seeing it in real time