How many new wars will Trump start?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
squidley said:
After Trump has been in office and you communists are BITCHING about something Trump does, I'll be here reminding everyone. Of Course YOU don't like what Trump does. You bitched before he was even President.

The fact that you will dislike something Trump does becomes irrelevant. You dislike Trump.
It's not like we're trying to invalidate him by claiming he's not even American or anything? :rolleyes:

He's our President, I have zero confidence he'll be a good one and I fear his unpredictable nature and triggerability on the international stage. But unlike you with Obama, I hope I'm wrong about him. I really hope he doesn't leave this country in shambles and turns out to be an alright President. I'd happily eat crow.

Reactions: sirfun

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
seann said:
How many wars have the clintons started? Infinity more than Trump.

Trump may get deceived into a war at some point by the Zionists, but with Hilllary it would have been guns blazing immediately against Russia.

Her record is incredible.

http://hillaryisaneocon.com/
Name them.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He already pissed of China. Ha!

We'll see how well his mocking and bluster will work with them

Could work great.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If Trump is elected again I don't think he will start any wars, but he will definitely stand aside when Europe erupts in combat over Russian expansionism. He will definitely stand with Bibi and encourage Israel to wipe out the Palestine problem once and for all. He won't stop Chinese expansion into the South China Sea but I suspect he will get involved if China rolls on Taiwan.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
All you know it all kooks so wrapped up in politics got this one way wrong. I'm dying laughing reading this.