Biden Vs Trump on Policy and Competence

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now - don't turn this into a right and wrong debate. They both won't pass that litmus test.

Again - I don't need a prince to be my president. Nor do I want an incompetent, low IQ vegetable.

I want an ass kicking, un politically correct, results-driven non-swamp dependent with our country's best interest in mind.

If the best that our system can give us is Veggie or Maniac - knowingly putting brain death in the whitehouse (again) is negligent and suicidal.
What ass did Trump kick? you are delusional about Trumps career and supposed accomplishments. Glad you admit right and wrong mean nothing to you. Did not your ilk used to call themselves the "moral majority"? Gave it all away to worship a lifelong criminal who hates and mocks them. You really think Trump is the guy on the apprentice, pathetically sad.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Checkmate.

As far as competence, I'll take a NYC real estate investor's habitual grift and perpetual absconsion and has no idea whats going on and weakness when it comes to strong arm foes like Putin and Kim Jong over a career do-nothing, achieve-nothing influence peddling, political liar who sells out his own nation.

There is no prince to pick from here - that is clear.
But if you're gonna tell me that Biden is in any way the better of the two sh!t options, you're insane.
Then I would call you Nuts!

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
What ass did Trump kick? you are delusional about Trumps career and supposed accomplishments. Glad you admit right and wrong mean nothing to you. Did not your ilk used to call themselves the "moral majority"? Gave it all away to worship a lifelong criminal who hates and mocks them. You really think Trump is the guy on the apprentice, pathetically sad.
Look - I'm done arguing with someone who won't look at anything objectively. Everything you just typed are words I didn't say. You're way too emotional about this.

I 've given real thought into a Biden vote - but ultimately - my ideals don't align with the Democratic party. That and ultimately, Biden is suffering from dementia. I've seen dementia up close and personal and he is way down that road at this point.

Think critically.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Look - I'm done arguing with someone who won't look at anything objectively. Everything you just typed are words I didn't say. You're way too emotional about this.

I 've given real thought into a Biden vote - but ultimately - my ideals don't align with the Democratic party. That and ultimately, Biden is suffering from dementia. I've seen dementia up close and personal and he is way down that road at this point.

Think critically.
Yeah but do admit Trumps payment to Stormy using Campaign funds? Do you admit trump didnt give a sh!t about daily briefings and staying informed on the threats to this nation? Do you admit trump bowed to Putin and Kim Jong and the Saudi King? Do you admit Trump made bank selling his property's to the US and foreign governments to accommodate them and make a buck? Do you admit he placed his family members in positions of government? Do you admit he is a known scammer conman rapist who has sold out to the russians? Do you admit he wears diapers? Do you admit in addition to cheating on his wife and taxes he cheats at golf? Do you admit trump tried to overthrow democracy to stay in power and steal the election? Do yu admit he put Mike Pences life in danger by throwing him to his dogs and do you admit he set thehose same dogs against the capital on J6? Do you admit that if he could Trump would burn the constitution in order to do things his way?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Think critically.
What ideals rape? stealing from charities? Defrauding your customers? Mocking homeless people? , etc , etc. Of course every single magatard projects everything. lack of objectivity in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: HatterasGlass

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah but do admit Trumps payment to Stormy using Campaign funds? Do you admit trump didnt give a sh!t about daily briefings and staying informed on the threats to this nation? Do you admit trump bowed to Putin and Kim Jong and the Saudi King? Do you admit Trump made bank selling his property's to the US and foreign governments to accommodate them and make a buck? Do you admit he placed his family members in positions of government? Do you admit he is a known scammer conman rapist who has sold out to the russians? Do you admit he wears diapers? Do you admit in addition to cheating on his wife and taxes he cheats at golf? Do you admit trump tried to overthrow democracy to stay in power and steal the election?
These are his "ideals:. The difference is not politics, he cannot even name a Trump policy he likes, but character.

• Haha
Reactions: HatterasGlass

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Yeah but do admit Trumps payment to Stormy using Campaign funds? Do you admit trump didnt give a sh!t about daily briefings and staying informed on the threats to this nation? Do you admit trump bowed to Putin and Kim Jong and the Saudi King? Do you admit Trump made bank selling his property's to the US and foreign governments to accommodate them and make a buck? Do you admit he placed his family members in positions of government? Do you admit he is a known scammer conman rapist who has sold out to the russians? Do you admit he wears diapers? Do you admit in addition to cheating on his wife and taxes he cheats at golf? Do you admit trump tried to overthrow democracy to stay in power and steal the election? Do yu admit he put Mike Pences life in danger by throwing him to his dogs and do you admit he set thehose same dogs against the capital on J6? Do you admit that if he could Trump would burn the constitution in order to do things his way?
You are sounding a bit unhinged.
Speed kills.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Pretty much the same as Biden besides his idiotic wall attempt that his associates used to grift off gullible rubes just like you.
OK - you just imploded. Pretty much the same?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Goodnight. Get bent.