Hotties of Yesteryear

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Next you'll be telling me I am wrong for dating a Louise Brooks look-a-alike in my university days.

View attachment 174153
View attachment 174154

Anyway, what is 'it' is like deciding what is stylish versus what is fashionable and may the many faces of god help me if anyone starts in deciding where my looks lay....or is it lie?
Shes no Pam Anderson that’s for sure. But to each his own. I’m sure this woman you dated was quite the catch back in you day.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Here, lemme help...

Dear old dad was a fan PBS back in the day, and PBS played The Avengers because foreign TV shows must have been dirt cheap to play between episodes Masterpiece Theatre and other various boring stuff that ended up on PBS.
Haven't see the show in decades but IIRC Emma Peel was one of the best female characters ever developed.

Diana Rigg was also pretty hot in that one James Bond movie.

1709393694576.png

• Love
Reactions: npsp and ~rwright~

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
That was pretty fun to watch. I'm appalled at myself, but it's not even my choice, I was born to like it, long after I quit the milk, the real magic kicked in.
The algorithm stuff, now that's unatural.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Troggs.jpg

commentary from a y/t fan:
"Susan Ann Caroline 'Puss' Coriat (Weber was her married name in 1964) (1942-1971)
She was beyond just Beautiful. 'A Day in The Life' is a pretty cool book. Good times & very bad times in the late 60's."

hey, hey, hey!
after readin' this review: "You really wouldn't have wanted to know this couple"
and the other 1, linked above, i have to get me a copy of this book, ah, life, oh ya...
hahaha!!!
:cheers:

Last edited:

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Had a serious crush on Nicole Eggert around 1987.
View attachment 173960
100%

She was hot in everything, but when she was on Charles in Charge I didn't know what to do with the feelings she was stirring up. I was probably around 12 or 13 yrs old at the time. Think she was a few years older.

Edit-

Also, take a seat perv. She was 15 in 87'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
View attachment 174180

Kelly - Do you think a sustainable clothing company is even possible?

Pam - Alpacas

Kelly - did you know that a sea turtle shell has the same number of scales as there are lunar cycles in a year???

Pam - what did I ever see in this dork???
Is that Tommy Lee from Motley Crüe over there???
I hear he has a massive dong.

Last edited:

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with my kid and noticed an 80’s actress. Tamlyn Tomita. Karate Kid 2 was shot in Kahaluu and a lot of friends were extras. A friend was Tamlyn’s uncredited body double. Of course we made all kinds of crude remarks to that. What it really meant was when the star was shown running and could possibly get hurt falling it was the double.

IMG_2399.jpeg

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Raquel Welch has already been mentioned but she is the epitome for this thread.

If you have never seen the movie Fathom then you need to cue it up. It is a cult classic when she was at her best.

The movie is a hoot with all the twists and turns of a thriller with lots of hot RW footage.

Here's the trailer. She was one hot tamale! :)

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Raquel Welch has already been mentioned but she is the epitome for this thread.

If you have never seen the movie Fathom then you need to cue it up. It is a cult classic when she was at her best.

The movie is a hoot with all the twists and turns of a thriller with lots of hot RW footage.

Here's the trailer. She was one hot tamale! :)

If I remember correctly, she's from Wind n Sea?