Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
from the looks of it you guys got pretty rekt on this huh?
Nope, I know how to trade. Also I got half of my pork early sub $100m marketcap. Won’t matter anyway, I’m more certain this will goto $1billion and beyond. Most people are too naive to crypto to understand what’s going on. The community alone is significantly more active than any other community in crypto right now. The project gives eth back to users instead of extracting value from users like every other dex or cex. I won’t tell you how much eth and pork rewards I got from this week alone. People are missing the boat.

They literally gave out $5 million in pork to any pepe holders yesterday and the pork price still went up 30%. They are giving away the rest of the $30 million in pork soon to dex participants.

If you did 30 seconds of basic research, you’d know a mining round is coming up and the dip and volatility were expected, as I stated earlier. I rebought some at $112m and up from that.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019
Nope, I know how to trade. Also I got half of my pork early sub $100m marketcap. Won’t matter anyway, I’m more certain this will goto $1billion and beyond.

If you did 30 seconds of basic research, you’d know a mining round is coming up and the dip and volatility were expected, as I stated earlier. I rebought some at $112m and up from that.
Of course of course.You got in at the perfect time and out at the perfect time on your meme based shitcoin, that's my bad.

Sep 24, 2019
Nope, I know how to trade. Also I got half of my pork early sub $100m marketcap. Won’t matter anyway, I’m more certain this will goto $1billion and beyond. Most people are too naive to crypto to understand what’s going on. The community alone is significantly more active than any other community in crypto right now. The project gives eth back to users instead of extracting value from users like every other dex or cex. I won’t tell you how much eth and pork rewards I got from this week alone. People are missing the boat.

But to me it looks like you shilled this coin to a bunch of people right before a massive drop. Maybe I'm missing something?

Attachments

Sep 24, 2019
For you guys that are dying to gamble on these coins. Take a little bit of money and bet sports, take the rest of your money and DCA into bitcoin. You will thank me later.

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
But to me it looks like you shilled this coin to a bunch of people right before a massive drop. Maybe I'm missing something?
Read my posts—I said use your best TA and dyor. I don’t control the price. The trading volume is $15m to $50m a day. I also said expect dips and volatility right before the mining phase. How about you have a take that’s not surface level and dyor. It’s pretty obvious where this project is going, it’ll be funny to see the butthurt and saltiness here for people who didn’t see it.

• Dislike
Reactions: stringcheese
Sep 24, 2019
Read my posts—I said use your best TA and dyor. I don’t control the price. The trading volume is $15m to $50m a day. I also said expect dips and volatility right before the mining phase. How about you have a take that’s not surface level and dyor. It’s pretty obvious where this project is going, it’ll be funny to see the butthurt and saltiness here for people who didn’t see it.
Keep coping buddy

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
That’s not an accurate chart. Circ supply is incorrect on coingecko. Use dextools for Pork. You’re obviously a normie.

perfect_wave

OTF status
Dec 5, 2002
For you guys that are dying to gamble on these coins. Take a little bit of money and bet sports, take the rest of your money and DCA into bitcoin. You will thank me later.
Lolol sports betting is negative EV and the house wins long term unless you have teams of quants, but sure keep trying. Ethereum has more upside than btc currently with eth etf decisions coming up. But sure, keep exposing your normie status. I bought eth at $10, when did you enter crypto?

• Haha

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Rule number 1 for trading Crypto. Whenever a random dude comes up saying he has the perfect coin that everyone is absolutely missing out, SELL EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND BUY IT RIGHT AWAY! Dude obviously knows better, otherwise he wouldn't be talking about his coin online with other people, who would risk other people's money like that?

Also, if that person mentions ETH has more upside than BTC, do everything x100, because my friend, you have just discovered a gold mongering leprechaun who wants nothing more than to make you rich. Don't slack, buy that sh!t now!

• Haha
Reactions: Chocki

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I bought $800 worth of $pork across two wallets on Sunday the 4th and I would Be down about half, but I DCA’d the dip another $200 this week.Then they airdropped me about $341 of $pork on each wallet this week for using pond, $682 total. I only bought cause people on Twitter said this was gonna happen, but I didn’t think it’d be that much. So I’m up, and the value is going back up. After the air drop yesterday, I went and locked some stuff on Pond0x as a thank you. I can’t believe they +60% my position at the 3 week low.

Porfolio is majority ETH and LRC, the rest is this Pork and Pond.

Last edited:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I keep hearing not to sleep on XRP, but lord I hate losing money.