Tomo MPH

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Can’t wait to ride that freakin thing! The one I demoed felt good but tail was fairly wide so definitely a small wave to everyday kinda board (like most Tomo board range). But the hydroshort was next level. Hopefully mine is ready next week or so. Frothing!!!!

Reactions: JDJ

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Hmmm. I wonder what board he is describing? Round nose, Vee instead of concave, double barrel (channels) allowing the Vee to work instead of feel draggy…. :unsure:

…Oh that’s right! The S Boss. He’s talking about the S Boss. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JDJ

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hmmm. I wonder what board he is describing? Round nose, Vee instead of concave, double barrel (channels) allowing the Vee to work instead of feel draggy…. :unsure:

…Oh that’s right! The S Boss. He’s talking about the S Boss. :rolleyes:

This is confusing. Are you ripping FW (Dan Mann) for stealing from Tomo because you’re a DA guy now?!?

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
This is confusing. Are you ripping FW (Dan Mann) for stealing from Tomo because you’re a DA guy now?!?
lol. No. I love Firewire!

But getting back to Dan Mann. It sounds like Kelly brought Dan Mann a bunch of boards (some Tomo boards) and asked Mann to make him something. The result is a round nosed, parallel outline, ridden short, that has Vee with concaves… (according to Dan Mann’s own words).

I mean come on - Ray Charles could see the similarities. Instead of the S Boss it should be called the “Yes Boss”. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: estreet

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Board is a bullet!

It doesn’t ride like the Revo or Evo or any other of his designs. Very unique feeling! I think this bottom would be sick on an El Tomo twin or Nano.

IMG_3772.jpeg

Last edited:

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Can’t wait to ride that freakin thing! The one I demoed felt good but tail was fairly wide so definitely a small wave to everyday kinda board (like most Tomo board range). But the hydroshort was next level. Hopefully mine is ready next week or so. Frothing!!!!
@ReForest after riding yours, you'd call the Vader 2.0 small wave to everyday boar?