*With a commitment to maintaining a positive space for all, we have disabled our comments. Thank you for your understanding.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My wife's a convenor at a local primary school tuckshop in buttfucknowhere regional Australia, she had two furry kids come order food, they are10 ish years old. Tell me how embracing lunacy doesn't affect me?

Your horse sh!t crosses the pond in many ways.
"Sure, they're teaching your kids 72 genders in the public schools and setting up gender clinics outside them to give them hormonal treatments that permanently damage their hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPTA), but how does that affect YOU, Anon?"

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"Sure, they're teaching your kids 72 genders in the public schools and setting up gender clinics outside them to give them hormonal treatments that permanently damage their hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPTA), but how does that affect YOU, Anon?"
Gender clinics are 2024’s Death Panel.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I think it's irresponsible to gamble peoples livelihood on a square jawed tranny. Rip Curl has employees and athletes depending on them.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Who cares if other dudes cut off their dicks and ugly chicks cut off their titties?

I bet the % of dick cut off is low.

Guys like their dicks.

I bet most girls like their titties.

I consider my dick the primary organ. The brain is a long behind second

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Selling more wetsuits to trans people is NOT the point of Rip Curl's marketing move - if they do, that's fine but the point is to present a trans person as someone who follows their muse, commits to being the best person they can be, lives their life as THEY want to live it, is committed to being an individual true to themselves, etc; all the popular culture platitudes that people in western cultures say they live by.

Eastern cultures have different ideas, where the individual is far more subordinate to the collective will, but eastern cultures like China, Japan and Korea area not Rip Curl's main market.

So wether you agree with trans people becoming trans, competing in athletic competitions as equals with biological women or have objections that are based on religion, science, aesthetics, or a combination of all three, that's not the point.

The trans person is supposed to serve as an inspiration, not a literal role model.
What you seem to be saying is that the trans surfer is being presented as a role model of liberalism (neither progressive nor conservative). Advocating for inclusivity, however, is collectivist in nature and fundamentally tribalistic, as is all branding. Branding is illiberal because it promotes a group identity with shared values, narratives, and moral norms, similar to but not as extreme as religion.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Selling more wetsuits to trans people is NOT the point of Rip Curl's marketing move - if they do, that's fine but the point is to present a trans person as someone who follows their muse, commits to being the best person they can be, lives their life as THEY want to live it, is committed to being an individual true to themselves, etc; all the popular culture platitudes that people in western cultures say they live by.

Eastern cultures have different ideas, where the individual is far more subordinate to the collective will, but eastern cultures like China, Japan and Korea area not Rip Curl's main market.

So wether you agree with trans people becoming trans, competing in athletic competitions as equals with biological women or have objections that are based on religion, science, aesthetics, or a combination of all three, that's not the point.

The trans person is supposed to serve as an inspiration, not a literal role model.
TL; Didn't Understand.

Rip Curl promotes their clothing line aimed at hot chicks with this guy having his junk rammed into a mankini of some sort:roflmao:
1706731405836.png

Other than the funny side of this debacle, it is beyond unfair when women such as Bethany Hamilton, who has the one arm and balls to say what she believes is right and is a good rolemodel for young sluts trying to whore their way in surfing, is getting kicked off in favor of a delusional dude in a pink dress.

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
TL; Didn't Understand.

Rip Curl promotes their clothing line aimed at hot chicks with this guy having his junk rammed into a mankini of some sort:roflmao:
View attachment 171788

Other than the funny side of this debacle, it is beyond unfair when women such as Bethany Hamilton, who has the one arm and balls to say what she believes is right and is a good rolemodel for young sluts trying to whore their way in surfing, is getting kicked off in favor of a delusional dude in a pink dress.
shes got one arm, hes got 3 legs. obvious advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Trans people should participate in either social sport events, open category or our own categories. Invading female category is the same as participating in a wrong weight category for an advantage.

Reactions: Northern_Shores

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali

View attachment 171705
"30%?"

Let's check in on Target:
View attachment 171707

Some pretty horrendous suckouts near June the past couple of years with no recovery in sight. What did they do in June?

Say, do you think show business has some of these same problems?
The really messed up thing about these boycotts is that it's cancel culture on steroids, and it hurts people that are not even involved. Anheuser-Busch laid off hundreds of employees because of the Bud Light boycott. Hundreds of people (Americans) lost their jobs because some marketing executives made a bad call.

At least woke cancelations hit the fucking target.

Now shareholders and employees at Rip Curl need to suffer because of a tiny instagram post bungle by some marketing execs. Nice.

• Sad
Reactions: npsp