Sad Pads

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
A. he rides it as a thruster and twin +1, huh?
B. who would choose a Statue of Liberty pad??

Last edited:

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I would say a lot of this has to be click bait, but these are well worn boards. :LOL:

Granted, I generally don't get my foot far back enough, but at least there's nothing preventing me from doing so. I mean, a kick tail pad 12" up from the tail? GTFO. :trout:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I always wondered how folks arbitrarily place their traction pads and feel good about it.
It's beyond any benefit of the doubt. I mean, the listing doesn't even show the fin placements or the bottom of the boar. Just this one pic. Cool. On the plus side, you probably get a fun album middy for decent price. Twin?

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr
Jan 2, 2024
Maui
It's beyond any benefit of the doubt. I mean, the listing doesn't even show the fin placements or the bottom of the boar. Just this one pic. Cool. On the plus side, you probably get a fun album middy for decent price. Twin?
5 fin so that could be an interesting board for the price. Mini longboard sounds fun

Jan 2, 2024
Maui
yeah, maybe a beefy LB alternative quad mushbuster. I think SBD may have had a (smaller) Social in the past as a graveler.
A couple spots here i can think of where a groveler could be great but you have to paddle so far that you dont wanna ride one. Something like that could be the ticket to not longboarding

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I would say a lot of this has to be click bait, but these are well worn boards. :LOL:
I can assure you they are not click bait. The pictures I have posted were directly off of Marketplace.
I'm on the East Coast and its something you'll see here all the time in the summer.

Here is the listing from one I posted earlier: