*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
i'd guess that it's more likely that the pee tape is real in one form or another.

one version of the story is that trump paid women to pee in the bed that Obama slept in - this def seems possible.

It's about betting you, little bitches, not about caring what Maddow or Limbaugh say
Its just not something one makes up

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Prove it!! Show a clip of either of them saying anything close to that about believing the peepee tapes exist. You lied, again!
The fact that you are unaware of an ongoing hoax that was in the news daily for years says way more about you than me.
How about doing some due diligence on your part before you go spouting off in ignorance?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The fact that you are unaware of an ongoing hoax that was in the news daily for years says way more about you than me.
How about doing some due diligence on your part before you go spouting off in ignorance?
schextard lecturing people about being unaware while trying to deny the established facts on Russia's interference

classic schex fail

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I quoted the attorney for the city of detroit where your stupid picture was taken

I never quoted rachel maddow

but of course defleschexion is going to deflect instead of addressing the actual facts

every post you make you somehow make yourself look even dumber than before
(Rachel Madcow and her ilk = MSM, social media, big tech etc.. it's all the same voice)

I brought up 5 more questions that directly relate to vote fraud.

You address none of it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The longest-serving district judge on the federal bench in Washington, D.C., warned Thursday that false rhetoric about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — including the sorts of lies hurled by former President Donald Trump and some of his congressional allies — poses an ongoing danger to the nation.

Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee to the bench, said the “destructive” misinformation, spread by political leaders who have downplayed and misrepresented the attack, had become pervasive.

“In my thirty-seven years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream,” Lamberth lamented in a seven-page public court filing.

Though he did not mention Trump by name, Lamberth specifically called out language used by Trump and, more recently, Trump allies like Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), describing Jan. 6 defendants as “hostages.”

“I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages,’” he wrote. “That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”

Reactions: Norm'

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
The longest-serving district judge on the federal bench in Washington, D.C., warned Thursday that false rhetoric about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — including the sorts of lies hurled by former President Donald Trump and some of his congressional allies — poses an ongoing danger to the nation.

Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee to the bench, said the “destructive” misinformation, spread by political leaders who have downplayed and misrepresented the attack, had become pervasive.

“In my thirty-seven years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream,” Lamberth lamented in a seven-page public court filing.

Though he did not mention Trump by name, Lamberth specifically called out language used by Trump and, more recently, Trump allies like Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), describing Jan. 6 defendants as “hostages.”

“I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages,’” he wrote. “That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”

Here he is "encouraging violence"
Skip ahead to 2 minutes if you want to hear Dems ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE
Please show a clip of Trump saying anything similar

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
this is from three years ago....schex has posted it and been corrected about it multiple times, but here he is again

never learning. somehow only manages to get dumber.

he has no argument. he has no proof. he has vague claims and allusions.

it's so pathetic.

But Lawrence Garcia, an attorney for the City of Detroit, said that the windows were partially blocked because of concern voter information could be wrongfully revealed to the public. Those concerns were compounded by the fact that protesters standing outside the ballot-counting area were taking photographs and recording video.

“Some – but not all – windows were covered, because poll workers seated just inside those windows expressed concerns about people outside the center photographing and filming them and their work,” Garcia told CNN Business. “Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place, and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”

Garcia underscored that the City of Detroit had been exceedingly transparent with the public as it counts ballots. CNN and other news organizations have projected Joe Biden will win the state’s 16 Electoral College votes.

“Hundreds of challengers from both parties were inside the central counting board all afternoon and all evening; dozens of reporters were in the room too,” Garcia said. “At all times, people outside the center could see in through windows that were further away from counting board work spaces.”

let's all remember this post the next time schex posts this stupid fkn picture again in an attempt to further his completely bankrupt and baseless claims about the 2020 election so we can all have yet another hearty laugh at his expense
#Believe

Everything is above board

Reactions: schex

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
#Believe

There's rampant voter fraud for which your team has produced basically zero evidence. Sinking millions of dollars into busting the wife of the guy running for dog catcher for getting a dozen or similar magnitude in the primary.
There is no way the god king can lose, must be fraud!

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
so you think it's unlikely that trump didn't pay hookers to pee in the bed where the obama's once slept while in russia?

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL very little in the Steele Dossier has been disproven and quite a bit of it has been proven. ONDI, Comey and Mueller all confirmed Russia tried to help Trump win. It was spot-on about Manafort. The bits about Guccifer 2.0. Carter Page admitted in court that his contacts with the Russians happened when he tried to sue for defamation.

I mean it's comically more accurate than the Bible or the Kraken.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Even the person who reported it doubted it
Right, but Trump was at that exact hotel on the exact night it allegedly happened - that's not in dispute. So although unproven it's comically more accurate than any of the 2020 fraud allegations we had from Giuliani/Wood/Powell where they took the total number of voters from a county in Minnesota, compared it with the total number of votes cast in a county with the same name in Michigan, and pretended Republicans aren't dum dums.

Reminder Flynn, Poppadop, and Manafort all got busted for a litany of naughty naughty by MYOOLUR, and Durham was investigating this for way longer than the Mueller investigation and came up with one email and took two hilarious Ls in the sh!t he brought to trial.

:roflmao: