I believe CURRENT THING

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I love when everyone comes on here high on drugs repeating their latest electronic neurolinguistic programming then on another thread they talk about their mental illness and on still another thread why you need to do drugs and submit to the same programming. Hilarious!

Say it with me everyone, "ELECTIONS THREATEN DEMOCRACY!"

1704836232618.png

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I love when everyone comes on here high on drugs repeating their latest electronic neurolinguistic programming then on another thread they talk about their mental illness and on still another thread why you need to do drugs and submit to the same programming. Hilarious!

Say it with me everyone, "ELECTIONS THREATEN DEMOCRACY!"

View attachment 170185
It’s important to follow every op-ed piece in every paper to make sure nothing silly is written.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Taylor Swift is an Indianapolis 7 with Bilderburg money

no amount of ilking will ever change that

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Taylor Swift is the Manhattan Beach ideal.

Aubrey Plaza works double shifts changing out the shitbuckets in Cirith Ungol.
I live in los angeles, bud

I see 100 women a day in this town that make Swift look like leftover dogfood

she's got money and that's about it

• Love

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I live in los angeles, bud

I see 100 women a day in this town that make Swift look like leftover dogfood

she's got money and that's about it
LOL Tay Tay runs LA. LA was begging Tay Tay not to just dominate them. Had the Mayor hittin' them knees.

You see 100 women a day picking up digested dog food and lots of them are the hot fire I'll give you that.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Taylor Swift is an Indianapolis 7 with Bilderburg money

no amount of ilking will ever change that
Maybe she's nice, smart, and sexy IRL, who knows?

Average looks plus good personality > a hottie who's a stuck up bitch, unless all you want is a quick lay or 2.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it would be a shock of someone who's lived her life has a good personality

these are not real people that we're talking about

there's nothing interesting there

even the money would be a burden....you can't go anywhere you want whenever you want

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
LOL Tay Tay runs LA. LA was begging Tay Tay not to just dominate them. Had the Mayor hittin' them knees.

You see 100 women a day picking up digested dog food and lots of them are the hot fire I'll give you that.
Again- if Tay Tay wasn't rich and famous, she would be another moderately attractive chick that would mostly go unnoticed among the throngs of babage that you see in SD, LA etc. I could take a 5 minute walk across the Cal Poly campus and see several of her type (tall blonde) that blow her out of the water, in addition to many others with varying qualities.

Downtown Green Bay Wisconsin in the summer, sure, she might turn a few cheeseheads there :roflmao:

Reactions: npsp and afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

even the money would be a burden....you can't go anywhere you want whenever you want
I'll give her credit for writing her own songs and standing up to the streaming giants, even if it is teenage angst BS

That said I can already hear SharkBiscuit's hairy palms hammering away at the keyboar as he types a SerfDoge 20W mashup response from 3500 miles away

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

The downside to being rich and famous lie mostly on the side of famous.
TayTay can't go anywhere or do anything. She has no life other than being Taylor Swift. That's gotta grind on you after a while, plus wreak havoc on relationships.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The downside to being rich and famous lie mostly on the side of famous.
TayTay can't go anywhere or do anything. She has no life other than being Taylor Swift. That's gotta grind on you after a while, plus wreak havoc on relationships.
If she went without make I’m guessing most people wouldn’t recognize her.