Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Where did I say that it's justified?

You are doing that thing again.

If you are denying that Floyd murder was the trigger, you are a dishonest clown.
Which is what you are.
If it was the trigger then it would've happened after Floyd. It didn't. The Kenosha mostly peaceful riots started after Jacob Blake, which was a much more complicated case.

Where were the mostly peaceful protests after Tony Timpa was killed exactly the same way as George Floyd? There's something different about this guy that I think might explain why there was no media blitz or protests afterwards, but I just can't put my finger on it . . . . :unsure:

timpa.jpeg

And lmao @ 'rogue police officer'
It was a pattern.
Cry some more clown.
If it's a pattern, then please post videos of other police officers sitting on someone until they cry for their life and die.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why didn’t you go out with your AR to protect a used car lot in Kenosha? It was the noble thing to do and you did nothing but sit on the internet shrieking about it.
And why was Kyle concerned what was happening in 'another state?

According to grapetard, things that happen in some states don't affect things in other states.

1701023111434.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If it was the trigger then it would've happened after Floyd. It didn't. The Kenosha mostly peaceful riots started after Jacob Blake, which was a much more complicated case.

Where were the mostly peaceful protests after Tony Timpa was killed exactly the same way as George Floyd? There's something different about this guy that I think might explain why there was no media blitz or protests afterwards, but I just can't put my finger on it . . . . :unsure:

View attachment 167415

If it's a pattern, then please post videos of other police officers sitting on someone until they cry for their life and die.
Trends, not events, you insufferable moron.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why didn’t you go out with your AR to protect a used car lot in Kenosha? It was the noble thing to do and you did nothing but sit on the internet shrieking about it.
LOL, which ilk keeps topping this thread :roflmao: I get nothing but enjoyment out of it. The derangement of your ilk is off the charts.

Here's a doozy from you where you managed to lump in the Covington Kids with KR, full circle derangement :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 10.25.32 AM.png

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Trends, not events, you insufferable moron.
The fact that we have so few instances of examples as clear cut and egregious as Floyd or Timpa (the latter of which is unknown to most for some obscure reason :unsure: ) by definition makes these rogue events/actors. Especially when compared to the number of arrests and police encounters.

Many of the stories we know of are much more complicated, some of which involved the deceased resisting arrest with a weapon. Michael Brown and Rayshard Brooks are 2 that come to mind . . . And your ilk still lost your sh!t about it and used it as an excuse to riot :roflmao:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Imagine if Kyle Rittenhouse was a black kid and he crossed state lines with his AR15 on Jan 6 to protect the capitol building from “overzealous tourists” and shot three people killing two. You think he’d still be celebrated by grapeboi and iFall? I’m guessing no.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Imagine if Kyle Rittenhouse was a black kid and he crossed state lines with his AR15 on Jan 6 to protect the capitol building from “overzealous tourists” and shot three people killing two. You think he’d still be celebrated by grapeboi and iFall? I’m guessing no.
What proof do you have that either of us would feel differently if the kid were black?

I would support anyone defending themselves from someone charging at them in a threatening matter. Full stop.

How about I ask you the same thing- if Rittenhouse were a BLM or Antifa and was charged at by a Proud Boi, would you feel the same way :unsure:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Yeah, At this point I think I am done engaging with you on this topic. You are using the same limpdick tactic you've used many times before where you are proven wrong, then pivot/red herring/change the subject and ask me a new group of questions while leaving other questions posed towards you unanswered. Why should I bother responding to you if you use those tactics over and over? At least GromsDad has enough sense to ghost a thread and start another one when he gets owned :roflmao:

You were proven painfully wrong and a liar about statements made in this thread that you claimed never happened. Now you are off on a vigilantism tangent. I'm over it.
I go through the trouble of explaining this to you like you're a ten-year-old and you still don't get it, grape. That's on you.

Kyle wasn't celebrated by the MAGA cult because he defended himself. He was celebrated for inflicting vigilante "justice" upon the uppity BLM rioters. Wake up.

It's only people like ifall who have the shameless audacity to say the quiet part out loud.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 1.21.18 PM.png

Something bootlickers love to say...
Whatdaya bet Kyle tried to lick Trump's shoes without even being asked to, and this is the boy that you so admire. :roflmao:

Trump-Rittenhouse.jpg

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What proof do you have that either of us would feel differently if the kid were black?

I would support anyone defending themselves from someone charging at them in a threatening matter. Full stop.

How about I ask you the same thing- if Rittenhouse were a BLM or Antifa and was charged at by a Proud Boi, would you feel the same way :unsure:
While I wouldn’t be mourning the death of proud bois and may even find momentary satisfaction in it the reality is that I find the standard for which we justify self-defense with firearms in this country to be increasingly flimsy. In both the court of law in many states as well as the court of public opinion. There have been very few high profile cases involving self-defense with firearms that have been cut and dry that the shooters life was in any imminent risk. The Zimmerman/Martin case is a prime example…

We know that Martin was armed with nothing but a can of Arizona iced tea and a bag of skittles and he was not trespassing in the complex where his father was a resident.

We know that Zimmerman was an armed, overzealous self-declared community security patrolman with no official designation who chose to pursue and engage Martin despite being instructed by the 911 operator not to.

Yet somehow Martin had no right to defend himself from the armed man who followed him and went on to kill him as ill-fated as that decision may have been

That’s the problem with our society and our justice system. We disproportionately apply the right to self-defense to the guy with the gun in almost every case. Because the “justified” use of a gun in self-defense is always a win for the NRA. And the NRA has our lawmakers in its pocket.

IMHO opinion self-defense with deadly force should be a last option and in many cases with a firearm it’s the first option when shooters claim they feared for their lives simply because the dead guy “advanced on them” or “reached in their pocket” or fired at the first sign of fisticuffs.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I go through the trouble of explaining this to you like you're a ten-year-old and you still don't get it, grape. That's on you.

Kyle wasn't celebrated by the MAGA cult because he defended himself. He was celebrated for inflicting vigilante "justice" upon the uppity BLM rioters. Wake up.

It's only people like ifall who have the shameless audacity to say the quiet part out loud.

View attachment 167429

Whatdaya bet Kyle tried to lick Trump's shoes without even being asked to, and this is the boy that you so admire. :roflmao:

View attachment 167430
More red herrings to distract from the fact that you are a liar who was proven wrong. I’m not here to discuss the right wings fascination with KR. My entire argument has been centered around his right to defend himself in the situation he was in, while many people on the Left said he had no right to. Including people on this thread and the DA who tried to prosecute him for murder.

You asked me for examples that you said didn’t exist and I showed them to you, and now you are trying to change the subject, again. Maybe put some icy hot on your sore asshole and call it a day :unsure:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
you are a liar who was proven wrong
What did I lie about?

Oh, sorry, I'm not supposed to ask questions. Questions upset lil grapedrink and make his head hurt.

My entire argument has been centered around his right to defend himself in the situation he was in, while many people on the Left said he had no right to.
The quotes that I made you find :ROFLMAO: on this forum are about KR acting as a vigilante. He did not have the right to act as a vigilante. He did have the right to defend himself. Maybe if I repeat this a few times it will finally sink in...

KR did not have the right to act as a vigilante. He did have the right to defend himself.
KR did not have the right to act as a vigilante. He did have the right to defend himself.

One more time for good measure...

You asked me for examples that you said didn’t exist and I showed them to you, and now you are trying to change the subject, again.
You don't understand what they're saying and I'm trying to disabuse you of your weird fantasy.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What did I lie about?
You said that nobody in this thread said that KR had no right to defend himself. I showed several examples where what KR did was referred to as an “execution”, which by definition means that the poster who wrote that didn’t consider what he did self defense.

Oh, sorry, I'm not supposed to ask questions. Questions upset lil grapedrink and make his head hurt.
wut :unsure: :roflmao: I’ve answered all your earlier questions, and you’ve answered none of mine. Why should I keep playing along if you don’t reciprocate?

For example, you still haven’t answered the following questions:

1) have you read thru all of this thread?
2) what is your position on KR?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Zimmerman
Proud Bois
Rittenhouse
Andy Ngo
Trump
Rogan
Peterson
Shapiro
Spencer
Covington

The list of scumbags goes on, grapeboi loves them all.

BTW he's liberal because he doesn't support abortion ban. Checkmate libs.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You said that nobody in this thread said that KR had no right to defend himself. I showed several examples where what KR did was referred to as an “execution”, which by definition means that the poster who wrote that didn’t consider what he did self defense.

wut :unsure: :roflmao: I’ve answered all your earlier questions, and you’ve answered none of mine. Why should I keep playing along if you don’t reciprocate?

For example, you still haven’t answered the following questions:

1) have you read thru all of this thread?
2) what is your position on KR?
You literally ignored every point he raised, avoided to quote it or address it.

Slimy clown.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You said that nobody in this thread said that KR had no right to defend himself.
No one has. Your biased little brain won't let you see that.

I showed several examples where what KR did was referred to as an “execution”, which by definition means that the poster who wrote that didn’t consider what he did as self-defense.
I'm pretty sure that your brain registered the word 'vigilante' in those examples and that you know what it means. Vigilantees execute people. One sense of the word 'execution' is the killing of someone as a political act. Guess what, Kyle was celebrated by a political party for his killing spree, which suggests that it was in fact execution by someone acting as a vigilante.

No one knows what KR was thinking when went to the riot waving around an AR-15. It must have at least crossed his mind at some point that a kid prancing around with an assault rifle at a riot would bother the rioters. It would certainly bother me. Nevertheless, he chose to put himself in that situation. It's reasonable to speculate that on some level he was begging for a fight, and indeed he got one. He got several. Why would he intentionally or stupidly be begging for a fight you ask? So that he could deliver his vigilante "justice".

I’ve answered all your earlier questions
I didn't say that you didn't answer. It's the whining that is childish.

and you’ve answered none of mine.
I don't dignify stupid questions by answering them.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Zimmerman
Proud Bois
Rittenhouse
Andy Ngo
Trump
Rogan
Peterson
Shapiro
Spencer
Covington

The list of scumbags goes on, grapeboi loves them all.

BTW he's liberal because he doesn't support abortion ban. Checkmate libs.
I’ve never defended Zimmerman, Spencer or Trump. With the proud boys I only asked for examples of them beating up someone other than Antifa, which at the time (pre 1/6/21) you could never produce.

Rogan, Andy NGO, Peterson and have done nothing wrong and the derangement from the left is greatly out of proportion.