Hamas

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We do know that countless horrible atrocities have been committed by these MONSTERS. Israel needs to do to the enemies at its borders what the United States and its allies did to Tokyo, Berlin and Dresden in WWII. For every one rocket that comes into Israel there needs to be one square mile of the enemy's territory leveled and turned to dust. Keep it up and you turn it to glass.
There's a word for it and it's holocaust.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Rockets are now hitting Israel from Syria and Lebanon.

It has been reported that West Bank settlers are hunting/killing Palestinians, we have talk of nuclear doomsday weapons, slaughtering/beheading babies…

And BLM is celebrating the Hamas terror attacks on civilians.

No lives matter.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I disagree. The only way Israel can achieve peace is by the forceful elimination of their enemies.
do you see this as a plausible reality?

“Eliminating” one enemy will only inflame tension with other enemies. Where does Israel stop? Let’s say they just take back the Gaza Strip and West Bank by force, what do you think the response would be from nations like Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, the Saudis, etc?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The more I see, the less I know
About all the things I thought were wrong or right
And carved in stone
So, don't ask me about, war, religion, or God
Love, sex or death because
Everybody knows what's going wrong with the world
But I don't even know what's going on in myself
Everybody knows what's going wrong with the world
I don't even know what's going on in myself
You've gotta work out your own salvation
With no explanation to this earth we fall
On hands and knees we crawl
And we look up to the stars and we reach out and pray
To a deaf, dumb and blind God who never explains

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
By the way, it really is sickening to see some here try to draw a moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas. Seriously, go fuk yourself if you think that way. These monsters would kill and desecrate the corpse of any one of you for being infidels under belief that they will be rewarded in the afterlife. Say what you will but Israel has never and would never act in that manner.
Youre an ignorant fool

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The British/U.N. treaty which created Israel was negotiated between Muslim and Jewish interests with the lands which became both Pakistan and Israel. Muslims got Pakistan and Jews got Israel. If you even could renegotiate Israeli territory then you would have to place Pakistan back on the table.

It's particularly Muslim to claim that what's theirs is theirs, plus what's yours is theirs.

It doesn't work that way.
So the old white men decided

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
do you see this as a plausible reality?

“Eliminating” one enemy will only inflame tension with other enemies. Where does Israel stop? Let’s say they just take back the Gaza Strip and West Bank by force, what do you think the response would be from nations like Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, the Saudis, etc?
Israel kicks ass on them (again), the weenies say it's disproportionate.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The land I'm currently posting from used to belong to the Chumash. But it's cool, my wife is a registered California Indian tribe member, so I'm allowed. I married into this. The rest of you fvcks should leave. Of course we could talk about the fact that the Indians that were here when the white man showed up weren't the first Indians here. Just the ones who killed the previous Indians for their land. Who killed the previous Indians. On and on. But that doesn't really fit with my narrative, so we won't go there. Instead we will only go back to about the 1500's somewhere?

We're pretty much all sitting on stolen lands our forefathers took via violence.

Now leave. :mad:
Not a good comparison.

Try Apartheid.