Hamas

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
in the videos I've seen so far it looks like a lot of the hamas guys are wearing khaki cargo pants....

pretty suss

I don't.
In this case these idiots are in the position that they're in because of their own stupidity...............which of course, is someone else's (i.e., the Jews) fault.

Add in a good size population of angry young men (angry because aside from being young men, they're bored, and otherwise worthless), and you get $hit blowing up.
always the dumbest guy in the room!

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Will the people who’ve been all in for Ukraine and virtue signaling on social media or by putting Ukrainian flags on their front lawns be transitioning into Israeli flags and emojis today?
Old school emoji
1696697088107.png

The wokelings can't wrap their heads around the Jews. They are a minority, so they should love them. But they are rich, smart and successful, so they should hate them :roflmao:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
in the videos I've seen so far it looks like a lot of the hamas guys are wearing khaki cargo pants....

pretty suss

always the dumbest guy in the room!
Look, I know that you think highly of yourself, and it least seems to anger you no end that I don't take you seriously.

Shouldn't you just put me on ignore rather than follow me around? It's a little weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 2surf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Obama/Biden funded these murders.

Reactions: Havoc and Chocki

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Yeah Hamas totally would not have done this if we hadn't given Iran their money.

• Haha
Reactions: Norm' and JTS

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
wait until the sleeper cells that walked into the usa through the open southern border activate…
actual genius havoc, ladies and gentlemen

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

no surprise that squidtard has zero fkn idea what's going on in the world while he slums it in the bias confirming underbelly of the idiot internet

the returned Iranian money is being held in escrow and disbursement is limited to specific purposes, overseen by a third party

#squidliarisalwayswrong

Look, I know that you think highly of yourself, and it least seems to anger you no end that I don't take you seriously.

Shouldn't you just put me on ignore rather than follow me around? It's a little weird.
I prefer to point out what a fkn moron you are

an alternate approach, of course, is for you to not be such a dipshit all the time

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
actual genius havoc, ladies and gentlemen

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

the returned Iranian money is being held in escrow and disbursement is limited to specific purposes, overseen by a third party
When the president of Iran was asked about using the $ for only "humanitarian purposes" (biden's spin) he laughed and said it's our $ and we do what we want

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So are all the ant-war conservatives back to being neocons yet?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
"the returned Iranian money is being held in escrow and disbursement is limited to specific purposes"

Money is inherently fungible - 6 billion dollars of extra cash frees up a lot of money otherwise tied up Iran's finances.
We all know this. If I got a half million dollars and, say, used it to pay off the rest of my mortgage, and then proceeded to use my freed-up cashflow to start a skip frye collection - sure, I didn't use any of the half-mil to buy tons of frye's.
But that's irrelevant, right?