It can start in New Jersey!
Let's have a war!
Blame it on the middle-class!
Let's have a war!
We're like rats in a cage!"

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
What do you politics posters do for work that allows you to post in the politics section all day? It's like a full time job for you people.
Well, yeah, we get paid to post here. What, nobody told you? You mean you're posting here and providing content for free? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

You need to talk to erBB HR - you're getting hosed.:roflmao:

Reactions: Woke AF

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Any explanation as to why that one specific spot is significantly higher than all the others?

What’s the calibration date on that thermometer?

All of my measuring devices, thermometer, and flow meters I use for work have to be calibrated every 6 months.
Maybe shallower there with not much water movement? :shrug:

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It’s fine. Everything’s fine!

Higher temperatures mean less oxygen in the water which mean more algae and less oxygen so less plankton and food for fish.

I think. If I’m remembering the domino doomsday theory on this properly.IMG_7079.jpegIMG_7081.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: bruhdakine

Jack-the-Ripper

OTF status
Feb 10, 2023
Well, yeah, we get paid to post here. What, nobody told you? You mean you're posting here and providing content for free? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

You need to talk to erBB HR - you're getting hosed.:roflmao:
Sorry! The politics forum is the most active forum here and was just curious what job allows the you guys so much free time as to be here all day posting about politics. I must be in the wrong line of work! Not that I would spend it talking about politics.

Reactions: bruhdakine

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
It hasn't hit 80° yet in Breckenridge this Summer. Perfect MTBing weather. SO many tourists walking around Main Street who look like they came up here just to enjoy some outdoor air conditioning. The weekend in June when that "heat dome" was over Texas we had highs in the low 50s. Hard to believe such different weather can be only a few hundred miles apart.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Sorry! The politics forum is the most active forum here and was just curious what job allows the you guys so much free time as to be here all day posting about politics. I must be in the wrong line of work! Not that I would spend it talking about politics.
the politics forum is where science goes to die. you're a sweet kid - stay here.