I need a side boob

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
i assure you she has no pepis (man parts) and the sweetest velvety vajayjay.
Nope, but if she pulls out a dildo she looks strong enough to fuck me up. Gurl's flexing and that's scary! And yes, she looks oh so hot, but she would look much hotter if her ass was pointing the other way though. Lordosis that back!

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
That is one nice drumstick! o_O
she played volleyball for russia until she blew out her knee just before the 2010 olympics. she's now a top personal trainer to the moscow elite. she goes on surf trips several times a year. maldives, ments, adamans, etc... we met in portugal. very sweet woman. i feel like a dwarf.

Reactions: keenfish

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
she played volleyball for russia until she blew out her knee just before the 2010 olympics. she's now a top personal trainer to the moscow elite. she goes on surf trips several times a year. maldives, ments, adamans, etc... we met in portugal. very sweet woman. i feel like a dwarf.
She looks beautiful and clearly has a rocking body. Being a personal trainer, that shot was obviously meant to display her strength and muscle definition. That's what I was joking about, she looks like she could easily subdue me and have her way (for better or worse. :dancing: )

But man, don't throw images of your acquaintances to the sharks, if I knew you knew her I would have kept my silly jokes to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
She looks beautiful and clearly has a rocking body. Being a personal trainer, that shot was obviously meant to display her strength and muscle definition. That's what I was joking about, she looks like she could easily subdue me and have her way (for better or worse. :dancing: )

But man, don't throw images of your acquaintances to the sharks, if I knew you knew her I would have kept my silly jokes to myself.
Butt, silly jokes are what makes the erBB world go round.

:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns