F-16 scrambled over D.C. to intercept Cessna....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
cabin probably suddenly depressurized or was otherwise oxygen free and everyone went to sleep

similar to payne stewart

super scary

• Wow
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how the response to not trusting mainstream media ecosystem is to instead believe what totally anonymous chodes on social media post

how does that make any sense?

Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Probably better than being alive in the cabin and knowing your pilot’s dead.
I wonder if you could get in to the cabin in a situation like that...also, I wonder if small craft like that require co-pilot.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I love how the response to not trusting mainstream media ecosystem is to instead believe what totally anonymous chodes on social media post

how does that make any sense?
The current theory is pilot sudden death while alone up front with the plane on autopilot. Passengers in the back oblivious to what happened up front. Not a pressurization issue because no signs of frost observed by the fighter pilots and the pilot was slumped over in his seat.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The current theory is pilot sudden death while alone up front with the plane on autopilot. Passengers in the back oblivious to what happened up front. Not a pressurization issue because no signs of frost observed by the fighter pilots and the pilot was slumped over in his seat.
that is fkn HORRIFIC

they didn't see the fighter plane outside their windows??!?!?!?

Reactions: Ifallalot