Brukuns vs Slater

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I'm already thinking of what excuse to use at work when I'm invited by all the main surf media outlets to fly to California and give endless interviews. Let's do a erBB meet up then. I'll sign autographs and I promise they'll come cheap. Also I expect flowers. Both Indicas and Sativas are great. erBBers who pamper me the most will be invited to surf the ranch when I get what I expect to be 10 tickets for the VIP experience, where they'll film a debate between me and Kelly hosted by Lester Holt... or Oprah.

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
I'm already thinking of what excuse to use at work when I'm invited by all the main surf media outlets to fly to California and sign autographs at Malibu. Let's do a erBB meet up then. I'll sign autographs and I promise they'll come cheap. Also I expect flowers. Both Indicas and Sativas are great. erBBers who pamper me the most will be invited to surf the ranch when I get what I expect to be 10 tickets for the VIP experience, where they'll film a person on person heat between me and Caroline Marks.
fixed it for you -- you're welcome

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Holy carp, this could be catapulted you into at least BroBrah2 status if you play your cards right!

I see @brukuns hanging with a retired @K11y and Kalani, maybe caring for ActionTheDog at next years Surf Ranch Event, where @K11y plays host to the Worst Surf League in the World!

Work it @brukuns !!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::applause2::applause2::applause2::monkey:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I'm already thinking of what excuse to use at work when I'm invited by all the main surf media outlets to fly to California and give endless interviews. Let's do a erBB meet up then. I'll sign autographs and I promise they'll come cheap. Also I expect flowers. Both Indicas and Sativas are great. erBBers who pamper me the most will be invited to surf the ranch when I get what I expect to be 10 tickets for the VIP experience, where they'll film a debate between me and Kelly hosted by Lester Holt... or Oprah.
ill be your hype man for nothing more than few cans of malt liquor and a throw off chick

• Love
Reactions: brukuns

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Can’t figure out if the writers at Beach Grit are smart but purposely using a writing style that makes them appear mentally retarded, or if they are just mentally retarded.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
i like ee bc he gets under medinas skin by being stoic. completely fks with him in the head
And according to Ethan himself Medina is his favorite surfer... now there's a head scratcher for ya... He certainly didn't develop his style by watching Medina surf.