Indictment? (...or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "Any Day Now")

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This is the correct order for charging. Charge hush-money first, then step up to #2 Mar-a-lago documents. Then #3 that sh!t he tried to pull in Georgia. #4, charge seditious conspiracy, all sorts of obstruction, and RICO for starters. Charge in that order I suppose. No charge should be anti-climactic. All they had on Al Capone was income tax evasion.
I keep saying, the mafia boss always goes down last and on the dumbest charges.

1680225223321.png

Reactions: tacos

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ouch, this looks like it covers a little more than just Stormy's hush money payoff.

Former President Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It think this is the first blood.

The feeding frenzy is going to take place now.

I don't get how people say doing this will help trump win.

So people who weren't going to vote for trump are going to vote for him?

It makes no sense.

That is like saying if you try to stop me from killing you I will kill you.
I don't think it helps him or hurts him. Trump is not a sympathetic character. The voters that care about this he already has....and that isn't enough to win an election and I do not believe that this makes him electable. The only think that makes Trump a viable candidate is Joe Biden...just like the only reason Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary Clinton is the most unlikeable politician in this country...ever.

I do believe that this is pretty bad. Bragg and the State Attorney General both ran campaigns on getting Trump. The equal application of justice is important and if anyone doesn't think this is a vendetta they are either stupid or lying.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What’s the crime here?

Bragg and the State Attorney General both ran campaigns on getting Trump. The equal application of justice is important and if anyone doesn't think this is a vendetta they are either stupid or lying.
that's not true for Bragg. in fact, one of the first things he did was to stop the investigation that he inherited from Cy Vance. this is why Dunne and Pomerantz resigned (in a very public manner)

This one is DOA. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
want to bet?!

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos and Woke AF

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
oh right - this is the part where all the MAGA clowns on here act like derpy idiots coz psuedo-ignorance is the only defense they have left.
I’m not a fan of Trump. I’m not feigning ignorance (I know what the facts are in this case as reported).

In your own words tell us what the crime is here.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It think this is the first blood.

The feeding frenzy is going to take place now.

I don't get how people say doing this will help trump win.

So people who weren't going to vote for trump are going to vote for him?

It makes no sense.

That is like saying if you try to stop me from killing you I will kill you.
Yeah, and more people will get more tired of it.

Then they‘ll compare their grocery bills to 4 years ago…

You dumb fucks are going to get the idiot elected again.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don't think it helps him or hurts him. Trump is not a sympathetic character. The voters that care about this he already has....and that isn't enough to win an election and I do not believe that this makes him electable. The only think that makes Trump a viable candidate is Joe Biden...just like the only reason Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary Clinton is the most unlikeable politician in this country...ever.

I do believe that this is pretty bad. Bragg and the State Attorney General both ran campaigns on getting Trump. The equal application of justice is important and if anyone doesn't think this is a vendetta they are either stupid or lying.
There is no effort whatsoever to even try to hide the fact that this is politically motivated.

That’s the whole point. They’re telling us what the new rules are.

Do what we say and let us do what we want or we’ll destroy you.

Matt Taibii got visited by the IRS unannounced.

It’s out in the open now (has been for a while).

There’s a double standard in this country and those that benefit from it want us all to know it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I would agree with the last part were it not for trump's venal pyscopathy and criminality.

Trump has lots or resources to defend himself in court.

I think he's going to have more trouble with the other cases.

I bet he's going to win the election.

So

Anything is possible

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
There is no effort whatsoever to even try to hide the fact that this is politically motivated.

There’s a double standard in this country and those that benefit from it want us all to know it.
So trump should face no repercussions for breaking the law?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

except you don't even know what the charges are nor the facts underlying them, DUFFMAN

Matt Taibi claims he was visited by the IRS, but there's been no proof posited on this matter; they left a note on his door and, by god, Gym Jordan is going to get to the bottom of it

I love the histrionics, though....maybe take a breathe and let the facts come out before you make such unsane proclamations.

Reactions: Mr Doof

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I’m not a fan of Trump. I’m not feigning ignorance (I know what the facts are in this case as reported).

In your own words tell us what the crime is here.
the crime here? your lack of critical thinking skills - more like an atrocity.:roflmao:

e.g. if you know the facts as reported, then yes, you're feiging ignorance. :poke: