The Best Podcasts?

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Any interesting Podcasters out there that get your nads a'goin?

I like anything intellectual such as politics, energy, environment, surfing, stock market, crypto, personal growth, etc.

Show me what you got.

Pls no left woke buffoonery or Qanon BS.

Thanks beforehand :shaka:

Reactions: grapedrink

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Bill Burr
Smartless Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Sean Hayes
The Forward Lance Armstrong
The Move Lance Armstrong

Reactions: N2Stock

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Not intellectual by any means but I've been enjoying the 'Always Sunny in Philadelphia' podcast on my drive home from work. It's the perfect mindless podcast that helps me unwind from the day.

Reactions: Havoc

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
YouTube on my drive home - Rick Beato - "What makes this song great" and his other interviews and stuff - he really gets inside of music. Like these he did on Queen:
What makes this song great - Bohemian Rhapsody
Full Brian May Interview
The interview got me interested in Brian May's "Red Special" guitar which him and his father made out of an old mantlepiece in England and which he still performs with - there's a book on it - very interesting.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
On the internet shitlist Twitter is #1, podcasts are #2.

I watch the podcast streams of Nine club and Jenkem podcast :/

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
You couldn’t make listen to a celebrity podcast with a gun to my head. Especially if their guest is another celebrity. I’d rather pull my fingernails out.

I’m willing to make an exception for History, science etc podcasts. At least you can pretend you’ve learned something and History is dank.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
-Jordan Harbinger for personal growth and understanding world events and power dynamics
-Mind Pump for health and fitness; is more holistic in their messaging and not bro sciency at all, if anything they break it down and sh!t on it
-Bigger Pockets for real estate and investment; they have several spinoffs that are more focused on specific topics
-Select episodes of JRE if it's someone interesting; otherwise 3 hours is to much banter to listen to mindlessly

I tried listening to some surfing podcasts but lost interest. Surfers in general are not interesting people, and they often circle back to the "surfing makes you one with the ocean mannn" silliness.

For me to listen consistently there needs to be some good flow between the host(s) and/or the guests. Voice coaching is also important- if someone has a boring and/or annoying voice, then I don't care how good the content is.