Bethany Hamilton -- done!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Reading the comments on Bethany’s post, you’d think there was 1,000 transgender surfers at every spot from Rincon to New Smyrna.

She definitely activated her giant platform.
The Holly Beck vegetable slicing photo seems to have been removed from Google Images.

Something is clearly going on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I think the girls on the tour should go on strike! I'll create a gofund me for them. The WSL is a sh!t show! What a stupid decision to make without even asking the women on tour.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think the girls on the tour should go on strike! I'll create a gofund me for them. The WSL is a sh!t show! What a stupid decision to make without even asking the women on tour.
Next thing we know we have trans men entering those "smallest dick" competitions.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 147774

maybe we should build a wall to keep them out :shrug:
She's a 100% right! Men that couldn't cut it in the Mens Division, wuss out and then try to succeed in the womens division. It's happening in skating too. Shitty ass skaters that are dudes are dressing like women and getting famous for it, but their skating still sucks. The only fair thing to do is a make separate division for "trans" and let them all compete against each other in that division.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Yes, because no Christian fascists have EVER come from Punahou... :roflmao:

As far as educational institutions, it is probably the largest producer of conservative colonial Christians in the state, and has been for the longest amount of time.

It certainly speaks well of you (and many others of the wave-chasing variety) that you emerged unscathed from all the Jesus nonsense they still try to foist on their teachers and students. You have to practically profess your faith in Christ to work there (fingers crossed behind your back for many I would imagine). Not quite as bad as BYU, but it's up there.

Having worked in higher ed for many years I can say that smart students are smart students no matter where they went to school, and expensive private schools graduate cretins and imbeciles just like public schools or anywhere else. They just had money and access to better drugs.

Bethany is like a lot of surfers and other pro athletes - finished high school but quit listening in ninth grade, and because they're good at a sport and have social media to amplify their views, say things on the internet that are not particularly nuanced or well informed.

So it goes
1675800327174.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Reading the comments on Bethany’s post, you’d think there was 1,000 transgender surfers at every spot from Rincon to New Smyrna.

She definitely activated her giant platform.
Did you see any of those Rincon clips from California's January swells? Assuming it's somewhere under 5%, I'd say that math actually checks out - 20k faka sounds about right from the backside to the freeway.

• Haha
Reactions: racer1

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
ReForest "The only fair thing to do is a make separate division for "trans" and let them all compete against each other in that division."

Maybe call it the "Parts Is Parts" division?

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Bethany Hamiltons's views are objectionable because of her lifelong history as a fanatical Christian fascist - as someone else said rather crudely "God don't like trannies" and because her neighbour island high school only education was likely inadequate, to say the least.

Kaua'i public high school ain't Punahou School

Bethany Hamilton does not surf in WSL events except by special dispensation - so who cares what she thinks about who should and should not be allowed to surf as a woman? Why does she care?

Because she is a fanatical Christian fascist, that's why and her god does not approve of transgender people in ANY context.

Vestiges of the horrendous and throughly disproven eugenics theories of the Nazis that led to six million deaths.
is this the same God tha
Script?

I am bigender. A.k.a. gender fluid.

Today I am feeling like a typical straight white male so my patriarchal feelings ingrained in me by a society oppressed by men are seeping through.

Misgendering me by calling me “girl” is an act of anti- trans violence against me.
i thought you were gay?

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest