Bethany Hamilton -- done!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
People don't generally go around saying they've actually seen "god" except for a handful associated with writings found in various religious texts. However every male to female tranny can see that Johnson in the mirror, as well as many other male signifiers. That was the point I was trying to make (sophmorically). :shrug:

I'm sorry I failed. I'm a midget...what do you expect?
They would say their organs don't dictate their gender.

The name for this is gender dysphoria.

For a very small group, this is a legit issue.

Now there is a social contagion thing going now.

There is some individuation stuff going on.

There are avalibitly cascades happening here.

For the record, I don't think the people born with male sex organs should compete with women.

I think it's a smaller problem than people think.

Like I said, don't participate in organized sports if you don't want to deal with stupid adults. :dancing:

Reactions: npsp and Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
From her actual remarks, it sounds like she did not read the WSL policy or could not understand it, if she did - the WSL policy on transgender athletes is quite similar to the International Olympic Committee and the International Surfing Association.
Other regulatory bodies of unathletic middle mgmt bugmen are doing evil so the WSL has no choice but to join the bandwagon. Got it.
It's not an open door for men to put on a slinky dress and a dash of lipstick and enter events as a woman - far from it.
Exactly no one is arguing this.

She is a neighbour island high school educated, lifelong, brainwashed Taliban-level fundamentalist Christian fascist with all that intolerance and exclusion baggage -
Yes, males should be excluded from female sports by definition.
Besides, Bethany does not compete I'm WSL events unless by special dispensation, so who cares what she thinks?
Who cares what you think?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
She is a neighbour island high school educated, lifelong, brainwashed Taliban-level fundamentalist Christian fascist with all that intolerance and exclusion baggage -
Ah.

So basically you don’t have any way of justifying people of the male sex (who have chosen to identify as female) competing against real women…so you moved on to attacking her religion…which really has nothing to do with the topic itself.

Do you know what that’s called? lol

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
You're terrible at straw men.

Kleinfelder Syndrome is a very small part of the population. Even then only about 25% of boys are ever diagnosed because the symptoms aren't severe. A significant percentage of them are on the spectrum.....so you're left with a very very small percentage of men/boys that would fall into a bucket of availability for your fantasy. The percentage of affected boys who consider themselves transexual is so small its immeasurable....but lets say a couple slip through.....what's the chance they live near the ocean, surf, and are good enough at it to compete? I would say those odds are pretty long.

I don't know what genetic issue you are dealing with or suspicion you have due to your own personal endowment....but I'm certain it does not warrant consideration when deciding if it's fair for men to compete with women based on a subjective feeling that is rooted in a mental deficiency that many have decided to entertain rather than intervene.
Just about as rare as a professional surfer getting their arm bitten off by a shark, don't you think?

But it can still happen.

Since you're the expert, will you be examining the XXY in question?

Do you use gloves for this sort of thing or just raw dog it?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Just about as rare as a professional surfer getting their arm bitten off by a shark, don't you think?

But it can still happen.

Since you're the expert, will you be examining the XXY in question?

Do you use gloves for this sort of thing or just raw dog it?
Are you hitting on me?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
So basically you don’t have any way of justifying people of the male sex (who have chosen to identify as female) competing against real women…so you moved on to attacking her religion…which really has nothing to do with the topic itself.
He seemed to be suggesting that Bethany's views on the topic, chicks with dicks in pro surfing, are heavily influenced by her moral framework (religion and political affiliations), as well as suggesting ignorance due to a lackluster academic career.

Do you know what that’s called?
Poor reading comprehension?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He seemed to be suggesting that Bethany's views on the topic, chicks with dicks in pro surfing, are heavily influenced by her moral framework (religion and political affiliations), as well as suggesting ignorance due to a lackluster academic career.

Poor reading comprehension?
No.

In an attempt to discredit her position, he's baselessly suggesting a female athlete's religion or - ironically enough - a lackluster academic career - is responsible for her opposition to biological men competing in women's sports.

The irony is JSC's position is anti-science, yet he has the gall to call out someone else's level of education.

You can't make this sh!t up :roflmao: .

Reactions: Ifallalot