What did Santa bring you?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Sober as a convicted ex-Judge. I like their licorice however. And free Popcorn
Our local Ace is awesome. Everyone who works there is wicked nice and their selection is legit. Lots of made in USA products.

Santa brought me a new Carhartt. Along with being warm I’m stocked to be in style. Whether it’s Yellowstone MT or the fashion forward streets of Subway’s NYC.
1672002074397.jpeg

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Northern_Shores

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Our local Ace is awesome. Everyone who works there is wicked nice and their selection is legit. Lots of made in USA products.

Santa brought me a new Carhartt. Along with being warm I’m stocked to be in style. Whether it’s Yellowstone MT or the fashion forward streets of Subway’s NYC.
View attachment 144535
Ive had my share of Carhartts that I used primarily for Dirtbiking. I had my Riding Hartts and my Dress Harts.

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Mrs. Sussle and i have evolved into filling our own stockings over the years. it's just easier and more practical rather than making someone run around trying to fill a list. i can go right thru any hardware store and find enough to fill my stocking in 10 minutes - zip ties, drill bits, work gloves, glue, hand tools, paint brushes etc etc etc. but i still wrap it all for effect and come Xmas morning, we all awake to find that Santa has brought exactly what we needed.
;)