Germany busts up reich-wing coup plot......

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
But you can't define who they are or what their belief system is. Strange. Can't find the answers in your leftist coloring book collection?
I’m not a leftist you fckn jerk off. A moron like you can’t get your head wrapped around the fact that there are people that don’t play team sports w politics etc. You are not alone; loads of numb nuts like you on the left and the right - and it’s a pathetic.

I find the extreme left just as aggravating/sickening as the right wingers.

All Extreme ideology should be condemned.
This isn’t complicated.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I’m not a leftist you fckn jerk off. A moron like you can’t get your head wrapped around the fact that there are people that don’t play team sports w politics etc. You are not alone; loads of numb nuts like you on the left and the right - and it’s a pathetic.

I find the extreme left just as aggravating/sickening as the right wingers.

All Extreme ideology should be condemned.
This isn’t complicated.
Why aren't you barking at the extreme left shills here then?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Why aren't you barking at the extreme left shills here then?
I do. I beat up on Mundus, Hal n PlasticOnoBand for awhile- I take turns.

I stated on here that R v W was unconstitutional manufactured BS by the Supreme Court- and I got banged on that I was just parroting Republican talking points… meanwhile I thought that for decades… and this will blow some minds on here: I’m also pro choice…. I believe in pro choice AND that RvW was BS/legislating from the bench. Too many people are too fckn stupid, wrapped up in partisan BS or want to win by “all means necessary” that we can’t think this stuff through; understand that most things are not mutually exclusive and that compromise is essential…

Reactions: Chile Verde

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I think the common theme here and in the 1/6 stuff (not just the people occupying the Capitol, but the schemes put in place that the occupation were intended to trigger) are attempts at seizing or maintaining power by a losing minority through extra-legal means.

No one’s getting thrown in jail for “get out the vote” efforts for rival political parties.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I do. I beat up on Mundus, Hal n PlasticOnoBand for awhile- I take turns.

I stated on here that R v W was unconstitutional manufactured BS by the Supreme Court- and I got banged on that I was just parroting Republican talking points… meanwhile I thought that for decades… and this will blow some minds on here: I’m also pro choice…. I believe in pro choice AND that RvW was BS/legislating from the bench. Too many people are too fckn stupid, wrapped up in partisan BS or want to win by “all means necessary” that we can’t think this stuff through; understand that most things are not mutually exclusive and that compromise is essential…
Back in fantasy land, huh swallower. Remember when lost your sh!t when I said the goal of the Republican party was to ban abortion nationwide? Who was right on that? Newsflash stupid, everything you posted are Republican talking points.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Back in fantasy land, huh swallower. Remember when lost your sh!t when I said the goal of the Republican party was to ban abortion nationwide? Who was right on that? Newsflash stupid, everything you posted are Republican talking points.
You're still wrong about that to this day Mundus. It is not the goal to ban it nationwide. Can you tell me where in the Constitution you find a provision for abortion? If its not there you could add it by way of an amendment to the constitution. Until said time as you do that, the power to regulate the practice of abortion rests solely in the hands of the individual states.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Is it bad faith to ask what @hal9000 means by Right Wing?
absolutely

1. the term "right wing" is a well defined term in the political vernacular and requires no clarification
2. the statement he made has been repeatedly proven out with data and has been shared with you, specifically, repeatedly on this forum by multiple posts including myself

you don't care what the term means. you don't care about the factual basis of his statement. you don't care because it implicates your ilk and your robot programming prevents you from acknowledging this uncomfortable truth

bleep boop derp

1670533668649.png

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
absolutely

1. the term "right wing" is a well defined term in the political vernacular and requires no clarification
2. the statement he made has been repeatedly proven out with data and has been shared with you, specifically, repeatedly on this forum by multiple posts including myself

you don't care what the term means. you don't care about the factual basis of his statement. you don't care because it implicates your ilk and your robot programming prevents you from acknowledging this uncomfortable truth

bleep boop derp

View attachment 143502
So people in small town middle America who want small, fiscally sound government that follows the United States Constitution as it is written are equal to Nazis?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
@GromsDad here you go! Hahaha!!!

Hahaha… Mundus link me to a post where I lost my sh!t over that….I think you must have misunderstood me or are thinking of someone else - BC I agree, that that is a goal for some republicans for sure. & is not something I personally agree with.

…. There will be times where the truth overlaps a political party’s talking points, even an “opposing party” - doesn’t make it any less the truth.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So people in small town middle America who want small, fiscally sound government that follows the United States Constitution as it is written are equal to Nazis?
the word nazi does not appear in the article he posted

the word nazi does not appear in this thread until your post

I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make here

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
@GromsDad here you go! Hahaha!!!

Hahaha… Mundus link me to a post where I lost my sh!t over that….I think you must have misunderstood me or are thinking of someone else - BC I agree, that that is a goal for some republicans for sure. & is not something I personally agree with.

…. There will be times where the truth overlaps a political party’s talking points, even an “opposing party” - doesn’t make it any less the truth.
BS, Your idiotic meltdown took place in R vs, W thread.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You and your ilks cult leader wants to end the Constitution

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're still wrong about that to this day Mundus. It is not the goal to ban it nationwide. Can you tell me where in the Constitution you find a provision for abortion? If its not there you could add it by way of an amendment to the constitution. Until said time as you do that, the power to regulate the practice of abortion rests solely in the hands of the individual states.
By leading Reoublicans own words they want a nationwide ban.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Ever hear of the Hyde Amendment? That's some federal regulation on abortion.

And while I love your passion, SCOTUS hasn't ruled on this issue yet so all your fist banging is hot air. I can see this Court upholding a 20 week ban no problem.

Regardless, something need not be mentioned in the Constitution to be federally regulated. It's quite likely that abortions involve significant interstate commerce, simply through shipping of medicines and tools all over the country.

Then again, can you point to language in the Constitution that discusses regulating social media platforms?