like....way to broadcast your insecurity every second of every fkn day

does he have sex with the beanie on?

I bet he tries to...
Dim Fool has the horseshoe

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Shocked I tell you.

Honestly, it's really hard not to get laid in HS or college. You almost have to try.

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Not as expensive as divorcing one.

High end hookers are probably a bargain over the long term.

Blow included.
Speaking of hookers I thought streetwalkers were a thing of the past, at least ever since Al Gore invented the internet. This morning I was gassing up my car at Florence and Fig and I see a woman wearing child sized Lycra with her ass and underboob hanging out and a ton of makeup working the corner. I look around and there were like 4 or 5 others working the same intersection. I just had to go back that way and low and behold there was like twice as many of them. Like a flash mob of hookers. Maybe Duffy can give me some advice on how to talk to them?

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Shocked I tell you.

Honestly, it's really hard not to get laid in HS or college. You almost have to try.
He also has millions of followers and is now flying around in private jets with Kanye and dining with the former POTUS at Mar A Lago. There has to be at least one fame whore groupie dumb enough to let him fvck her. I don’t believe that he’s an actual Incel, I just think he’s trying to connect to his audience who I do believe are in fact incels.

Reactions: Rlacey111

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He also has millions of followers and is now flying around in private jets with Kanye and dining with the former POTUS at Mar A Lago. There has to be at least one fame whore groupie dumb enough to let him fvvk her. I don’t believe that he’s an actual Incel, I just think he’s trying to connect to his audience who I do believe are in fact incels.
I wouldn't think incel either. He's either a full scammer or he's as gay as squidley.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He also has millions of followers and is now flying around in private jets with Kanye and dining with the former POTUS at Mar A Lago. There has to be at least one fame whore groupie dumb enough to let him fvvk her. I don’t believe that he’s an actual Incel, I just think he’s trying to connect to his audience who I do believe are in fact incels.
Nah man, he’s a virgin who can’t throw properly

You don’t have to worry about him.

Kanye is clinically insane

Reactions: afoaf