What is your highest mental achievement thus far?

Eunice

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 2, 2007
A Magical and Wondrous Place
Let us exclude examinations or courses of study, and instead focus on specific mental achievements. A problem, let's say, that took great mental effort to solve. Maybe a concept or point of view you struggled with, but finally came to understand and had that "aha moment." Or maybe it could be an event or set of circumstances that required sustained mental endurance (again, excluding exams).

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
I suspect the initiator of this thread has different expectations for the direction this conversation takes than the average poster would.

Reactions: Subway and tacos

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Let us exclude examinations or courses of study, and instead focus on specific mental achievements. A problem, let's say, that took great mental effort to solve. Maybe a concept or point of view you struggled with, but finally came to understand and had that "aha moment." Or maybe it could be an event or set of circumstances that required sustained mental endurance (again, excluding exams).
It’s none of your goddamned business
cowabunga
rg

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I'm still working on this assignment, may I have more time?
I offer no excuse for my lack of timelines. Please forgive me, and understand, I am trying and will succeed. Thank you, Madame.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I can close my eyes, harness my chi and bring myself to climax in 23.976 seconds without touching myself.