Twitter lol

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Wonder what the game plan is.

force people to quit?

make it become so bad that people decide the 8 dollars is worth it?

what exactly is going on

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This meltdown is epic. Full on great comedy gold. Don’t get me wrong, sucks for all those people who lost their jobs. I’ve kinda strongly disliked all social media.

the meta meltdown is as well.

the last thing standing in the internet’s: erbb.
We will reign.
1668220729967.jpeg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Don't fear the chaos. enjoy It. Ain’t much we can do about it except try to organize fragile, minuscule, and temporary bubbles of safety and comfort in the middle of the maelstrom.

we are all literally one step away from that bus you didn’t see coming

elon musk is burning down the internet while also making silent ninja cars, all whilst building a space empire to get to the moon…Flipping hell mate, give it a rip and we‘ll enjoy the show.

Meta imploding? Awesome sauce. New ideas and new ways of thinking are built on the blood and ashes of the ideas that came before

I’m surprised bezos hasn’t come up with some weird combo platform mega-community of shopping and social media. He’d have a better shot at pulling it off than Zuck

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I’m surprised bezos hasn’t come up with some weird combo platform mega-community of shopping and social media. He’d have a better shot at pulling it off than Zuck
no Air Mail catalogue on blue origin flights?

color me disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
So if I’m reading this correctly - Elons basically saying: Fck all of y’all. Because I don’t give a sh!t if someone creates a fake account pretending to be anyone and I don’t care if any harm comes to the person/entity that is spoofed. What’s Twitter/Musk’s potential legal exposure here?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So if I’m reading this correctly - Elons basically saying: Fck all of y’all. Because I don’t give a sh!t if someone creates a fake account pretending to be anyone and I don’t care if any harm comes to the person/entity that is spoofed. What’s Twitter/Musk’s potential legal exposure here?
Nothing

Twitter fought to make sure they're not a publisher

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Elon isn’t dumb.

For as much as everyone on Twitter wants to imagine he’s being reckless- I would guess he had a team of lawyers check everything.

Isnt their private equity involved in the acquisition?

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Elon isn’t dumb.

For as much as everyone on Twitter wants to imagine he’s being reckless- I would guess he had a team of lawyers check everything.
This is a laughable notion. I think his lawyers are probably shitting bricks.And no, he’s not dumb. But like most of the super rich (FTX dude immediately comes to mind), I don’t think he’s as smart as he fancies himself either. Sounds like he’s pretty well surrounding himself with a lot of yes men lately. That rarely ends well.