Twitter lol

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I really wish these cocksuckers could work one day in my shoes in the lumber business.

They would be running for the hills and crying for their mommas.

Pussies need not apply to any job in the construction business.

There is no quarter given to anyone that is weak and that's just the way it is.

Like it or gtfo.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
I really wish these cocksuckers could work one day in my shoes in the lumber business.

They would be running for the hills and crying for their mommas.

Pussies need not apply to any job in the construction business.

There is no quarter given to anyone that is weak and that's just the way it is.

Like it or gtfo.
I swing a hammer professionally and I can attest that there are many pussies in the construction business.

Reactions: tacos and keenfish

misterhat

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2007
I think Elon bought twitter because "making the libs mad" would get him praise from weird right wing nerds that hang out on twitter. He sold off the blue check because it would undercut the prestige and status of the media class.

He thought he could do this without losing any advertisers. But then pfizer, bloomberg, etc. were getting their ads served next to people dropping n bombs. After you could buy blue checks people were impersonating companies and going viral saying "Insulin is now free" and "Nintendo says fuck you".

edit: $8 a month in blue checkmarks is not going to replace the lost ad revenue. The company has significant debt it needs to service every year. This is going to go down in flames.

Reactions: Tarab_ish

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This reminds me so much of when Petersen magazines bought Surfer publications. LA douchebags who knew everything coming down from the mid-Wilshire in Ferraris to run the offices of Surfer, Bike, Powder, Snowboarder and Skateboarder. Seems Elon's on target to drive Twitter into the grave way faster tho...
Twitter was never profitable. It's now "double-plus unprofitable" because it's no longer a regime-controlled propaganda organ (cope/seethe/dilate). Hopefully we've all learned our lessons about social media by now, it all goes out-of-business, and we can put the era behind us.

Reactions: PJ and CutnSnip

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Twitter was never profitable. It's now "double-plus unprofitable" because it's no longer a regime-controlled propaganda organ (cope/seethe/dilate). Hopefully we've all learned our lessons about social media by now, it all goes out-of-business, and we can put the era behind us.
Can the erBB be scaled up to become a global platform? R32 could become a billionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Can the erBB be scaled up to become a global platform? R32 could become a billionaire.
It already is to anyone with an internet connection. I think you mean can it handle the traffic volume. Other services already provide scalable infrastructure. You've heard of outsourcing?

• Haha
Reactions: vanrysss

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
It already is to anyone with an internet connection. I think you mean can it handle the traffic volume. Other services already provide scalable infrastructure. You've heard of outsourcing?
Of course I mean can it handle the traffic and volume. Not sure if it's available in Russia. Can someone check?