Stop setting clocks back in the fall.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Agree.

It's completely stupid.

The hours of daylight do not change.

It just gets dark earlier - afternoon/evening - meaning people use more electricity.

That's all it's about at this point - $$$.

Also, the "I get to surf in the AM before work" argument is dumb in these parts - November is full of deep AM high tides along with king tides. Most spots are completely swamped in the early AM and there is rarely enough NW energy at this point in the year to make the few spots that can be decent on a big tide work.

Starting December 1st it starts getting light again at the same time it did yesterday, thus flushing the "I get to surf in the AM" argument down the toilet.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You can thank the worst president the us has ever had for this travesty

1667747814937.png

However, our piece of sh!t current legislature is letting the bill to kill it die in the House

Why is government protecting this nonsesne?

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Hear-Hear!

I would also add:
No more calling medium sized GWS's "juvenile Great White Sharks". It's at least as hungry as its mommy.

Cease with the "King Tide" nonsense, it's High Tide, some High Tides are Higher than other High Tides, man invented the yardstick to cover this. King Tide is for TV "meteorologists".

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The argument that the high tide kills the waves most winter mornings is also stupid. Plenty of high tide spots.
It doesn't kill the waves, it just turns them into fat sh!t.

The high tide surfing that goes on here in November is pretty funny.

Especially the days when guys are out on a 7.5 high.