Will Trimp still run after his racist rant

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
.. .. against Mitch McConnell's wife? It strikes me something you wouldnt do if you planned on running.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
.. .. against Mitch McConnell's wife? It strikes me something you wouldnt do if you planned on running.
Sure he would, if he could, run again. Nothing seems to break his control of the GOP mob. They love his "tough" performance. (To me he looks like a kid trying to sound like a tough guy, a football coach or pro wrestler.)

McConnell and DOJ should fear Trump's mob. The FBI and DOJ are called "tormentors and oppressors." He even called the FBI "vicious monsters."

"In his first rally speech since the FBI recovered classified documents from his Mar-a-Lago home, former President Donald Trump railed against that agency and the Department of Justice, calling them “vicious monsters”
Trump calls FBI 'vicious monsters' at his Pa. rally endorsing Mastriano, Oz, Bognet (yahoo.com)

We all know "vicious monsters" should be killed on sight. He called Biden the "enemy of the people." Trump wishes death upon his enemies, including Pence.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The cult doesn't care.

They will throw anybody under the bus if their leader had a hysterical fit and had a change of heart.

More racist, more better.

He knows his audience.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
  • Conservative pundit Scott Jennings said Trump had sent "assassination instructions" about McConnell.

"I mean, if you read that whole thing out loud, if you were on the street, and you heard someone muttering that on a street corner, you wouldn't say, 'Hmm, let's hand this person the presidency or the Republican nomination for president,'" Jennings said. "You would say, 'Call 911.' Because it sounds like an unhinged, deranged person has gotten loose and is out on the street and may be a danger to themselves and others."

He added that the insults against McConnell were "beyond the pale" a

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Everyone with more than 2 brain cells should be worried about that.
Somewher ein the back of my mind maybe but I believe it has been pretty clamped down. His ego will prevent him from running. His big lie can go eternal. He can keep campaigning endlessly to Save America". If he lost an election twice no more cookies. I dont think he is running which is why I put up $100 with DanceBisquit

Reactions: Norm'