Las Vegas Shooting

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Friend of mine is an SB County Sheriff. He said they have received over 10,000 CCW applications since the supreme court’s ruling on concealed carry.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes- your entire schtick is that easy access to weapons, especially “military” weapons, turns regular gun owners into mass killers. Given how rare mass shootings are relative to gun owners, it shows that your premise is absolute crap :poke:

Yes, Las Vegas is an anecdote. A very horrible one at that but yes, a single example. Very few mass shootings involve AR15s or “military” weapons. Most involve a shooter using garden variety guns.

I generally stay out of gun threads since it’s not an issue I have a strong position on and also because of your hysterical posts on the subject. Thanks for the reminder of why :roflmao:
I never fucking said anything like that.

I didn't say stockpiling massive amount of weapons makes people mass shooters, I said that mass shooters are always gun turds who are obsessed with guns. You know, for "fun".

Excellent strawman though, so you don't have to touch any of the points I actually raised.

Deflect, distract.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Li'Shey Johnson was working as a hospitality director at a VIP tent during the festival. She desperately wants to move on from that day. She's had multiple surgeries for a leg injury suffered that night. She sometimes has to use a cane. But it's the mental scars that seem hardest to heal. She sometimes still hears the sound of gunfire, sees the muzzle flashes and recalls the scent of a dead woman who was struck by an armor piercing round and fell in front of her.
"You know, as of today I could still smell her," she says tearing up. "And, you know, I asked the therapist, 'How long do I still smell it? I don't want to smell it anymore. How long am I going to be like this?' But, you know, nobody has any answers because time has to heal."

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Li'Shey Johnson was working as a hospitality director at a VIP tent during the festival. She desperately wants to move on from that day. She's had multiple surgeries for a leg injury suffered that night. She sometimes has to use a cane. But it's the mental scars that seem hardest to heal. She sometimes still hears the sound of gunfire, sees the muzzle flashes and recalls the scent of a dead woman who was struck by an armor piercing round and fell in front of her.
"You know, as of today I could still smell her," she says tearing up. "And, you know, I asked the therapist, 'How long do I still smell it? I don't want to smell it anymore. How long am I going to be like this?' But, you know, nobody has any answers because time has to heal."
Now she's packing twin Browning Hi Powers in a double shoulder holster.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That's a data free article you posted, Sharky
Google it to your hearts content. There’s a a lot of material. Might be hard to see from the top of your ivory tower, but give it a try.

I gotta get out of here. I’m starting to sound like you and your little ilk/teammates.

I don’t know how you dweebs do it year after year. I‘ve been at it for a few hours and I already can’t stand myself.

So fvck you and have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The apology is mine. I just found out someone I grew up with died. I’m just sick of death. My dog, my father, my mom, way too many friends. I’m bouncing around between sorrow, guilt and anger. No excuse. I’ll just stop.
Drink more.
Take pills.
Deadlift

#everyoneisdyingaroundmetoo

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Very emotional story.