Official ***plasticbertrand vs. Grapedrink endless argument thread***

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
I'd go, but I'm not that picky about what threads I attend.

Can you elaborate on this "black hole " comment?
Black hole? Where energy goes in but nothing ever comes out. The two of them can bicker about quotes, and who complained to moderators there, and nobody else has to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You two are filling up otherwise interesting threads with ,"he touched me", "no, he touched me first"

Perhaps you could save us all and contain yourselves to this "black hole" thread, where nobody else will go
Interesting threads in the political section :ROFLMAO: Many of which are redundant. People come here for the trainwrecks.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't want to be in your hole.

Grapeboi would just cry to the moderators again and shut your hole down anyway.

Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hey, if that’s all he got then that’s all he got.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Oh I've got plenty more, and you've seen it first hand :roflmao: However I got to the point with PB where it simply wasn't fun anymore. Even when I would dunk on him hard with irrefutable evidence, he would still accuse me of backpedaling and walk away with the "W" in his own mind like a pigeon kicking over a chess board.

At that point I realized it was more fun to not answer and leave a rolly head. His post above is proof that it works :beer:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Oh I've got plenty more, and you've seen it first hand :roflmao: However I got to the point with PB where it simply wasn't fun anymore. Even when I would dunk on him hard with irrefutable evidence, he would still accuse me of backpedaling and walk away with the "W" in his own mind like a pigeon kicking over a chess board.

At that point I realized it was more fun to not answer and leave a rolly head. His post above is proof that it works :beer:
Your laughy emojis only prove how important appearances are to you, and therefore how subject you are to social influence. Say mooooooo for me, herd boy.