ONLY ON REDDIT!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’ve read very strong arguments against the trans activist movement, such as Material Girls by Kathleen Stock, where she discusses transactivist propaganda like you mention.

It’s just kind of amusing that folks like PRCD employ the same variety of rhetoric as transactivists.
That propaganda is primarily used as a hammer on dissenting opinions, because their entire argument is that all of the murders (that aren't happening beyond the normal rate) are because of people getting fired up by people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That propaganda is primarily used as a hammer on dissenting opinions, because their entire argument is that all of the murders (that aren't happening beyond the normal rate) are because of people getting fired up by people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson.
So Ben and Jordan speak Portuguesa?

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The average person getting fired up by Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson can't wait to tell the kids at school that he will defend his lunch money with logic or a well-made bed.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
stop projecting, weirdo.
You’re projecting that I’m projecting. I’ve documented examples of this.

One of us in this conversation is a childless bachelor who keeps digging himself deeper. The other is a father.

• Dislike
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
dip shirt... the same info is available for the US, but you would dissheckidit
Again, learn how to do some basic math. Are they murdered at a higher rate than non-trans people?

Looking at the total number by itself is meaningless, because non-trains people are also murdered at a much higher rate.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
You’re projecting that I’m projecting. I’ve documented examples of this.

One of us in this conversation is a childless bachelor who keeps digging himself deeper. The other is a father.
I don't see how that's relevant, daddy. A large majority of Americans support gay marriage (71% as of June 2022). The homophobic slippery slope cartoon you've posted multiple times represents a fairly extremist and unpopular view. Try not to get so bent out of shape when someone pushes back on your dumb memes.

As for "documenting" examples of whatever. It's a public forum. You don't have to document anything, it's all here :shrug:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Again, learn how to do some basic math. Are they murdered at a higher rate than non-trans people?

Looking at the total number by itself is meaningless, because non-trains people are also murdered at a much higher rate.
I couldn't find murder rates for transgender persons. What did you find?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Could you please post one link supporting your claim that transgender murder rate is same as general population. I've made no claims.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I’ve already done that in this thread. Post #395 one page back.

Math is hard.
Your first link - "Dinno found that young (aged 15 to 34) black and Latina trans women were "almost certainly" killed at a higher rate than cis women.[3]"

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't see how that's relevant, daddy. A large majority of Americans support gay marriage (71% as of June 2022).
Maybe, or that's astroturfing. Recall that gay "marriage" was voted-down in 38 states including CA and even Europe. Anyways, appeal to a majority is a fallacy.
The homophobic slippery slope cartoon you've posted multiple times represents a fairly extremist and unpopular view.
No, it represents what happened.

Bad people don't respect boundaries. They keep pushing their views/actions after they've been told to stop. Parents are the boundary with children - something you don't seem to understand. You're still on this thread pushing back on parents just like these teachers, doctors, government, and Pedo Pete and that tells parents like me all we need to know. You're outraged at the boundary. Interesting.

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Your first link - "Dinno found that young (aged 15 to 34) black and Latina trans women were "almost certainly" killed at a higher rate than cis women.[3]"
Yet the numbers still show that trans people, as a whole, are not killed more often. It's only with some finagling of the numbers that he is able to find a subgroup that might be at higher risk. Some of them are probably engaged in sex work as well.

Those who are in that demographic are killed by people in their own communities.