OMG! I got a thumbs DOWN, from GromTurd!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You know you're getting to him when he responds like this.

I never doxxed you. And if you really thought I did you wouldn't have had cordial conversation in real life and you wouldn't have sent the recent DMs that you sent.

If you actually want to talk about this for real DM me or I'll give you my number and you can call me to talk about it one on one, no more of this fake bullshit internet theatrics.

Your move.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Atta' boy
How's that cheeto dust taste!
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.... well ... You know how that saying goes.
:nana:
Dilapidate his ego and he will soon be challenging your kids to a surf off with his.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

I never doxxed you. And if you really thought I did you wouldn't have had cordial conversation in real life and you wouldn't have sent the recent DMs that you sent.

If you actually want to talk about this for real DM me or I'll give you my number and you can call me to talk about it one on one, no more of this fake bullshit internet theatrics.

Your move.
I don't believe you. LOL you mentioning fake bullshit theatrics after you again play the fake victim in a thread that had nothing to do with you.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Your move.
That may be the most likable thing I’ve read written by gromsdad
I don’t usually like the idea of posting DMs publicly, but that gave me a bit of a new perspective on this character that’s unexpectedly likable

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That may be the most likable thing I’ve read written by gromsdad
I don’t usually like the idea of posting DMs publicly, but that gave me a bit of a new perspective on this character that’s unexpectedly likable
In literature, we call this a round character.

He has good and bad traits.

I'm going in the ice bath now.
68227312674__1F24A422-52E8-47DF-8790-28D66D4C193B.jpeg

Reactions: hal9000