Cancel Metallica!!!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Dumb that they created a brand or dumb that I think they should be cancelled for it? Celebrities should stay out of the alcohol biz. All they do is raise the price of otherwise less expensive whiskey (or mezcal, tequila, gin, &c) and rip you off.
I was at TJs today wondering what kind of Tequila you would tell me to buy.

It all looked like junk.

In a pinch I'll drink Calsadores or Hornitos.

But they were out.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
They were done as soon as Cliff died.

They also have one of the weakest drummers in the history of rock. Maybe the worst metal drummer of all time.
you’re a fool as always

plenty of great Metallica songs even after the black album.

Lars isn’t THE best drummer but he’s good. Most people hate him for his annoying personality not his lack of drumming.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
I find it hilarious when people preach nonstop for racial diversity but go insta-NIMBY once economic diversity comes into the picture.
I’d love to see you give of 90% of your income to pay for people of color in need. It won’t happen.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I like most of And Justice For All and the Black Album but not really into the newer stuff much.
Many songs on AJFA are good although that song One just got brutally overplayed. But nowhere near as overplayed as many songs from Black Album and lame ones (Sad But True, Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, etc.)

Hard to beat Ride the Lightning and Kill Em All. Master a close third.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Please tell me that these songs suck, so I can tell you how much of an idiot you are

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i thought they got cancelled back when they went on their napster tirade. have they put out new music since those days? so out the loop. metal sucks, k bye.
Yeah they bitched and moaned and everyone lol’d. However we are seeing some resurgence of music from that era because of stranger things, so maybe that’s how it relates :unsure:

Reactions: CutnSnip

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Please tell me that these songs suck, so I can tell you how much of an idiot you are

Lad it just doesn't hold up vs the earlier stuff. It used to be about nuclear war and motorsports and death and demons and sh!t.

Now it's about the time you lost your virginity, and drinking at a hipster bar with a clientele too poor to have "mixologists" which might be a feature and not a bug but I dunno.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Lad it just doesn't hold up vs the earlier stuff. It used to be about nuclear war and motorsports and death and demons and sh!t.

Now it's about the time you lost your virginity, and drinking at a hipster bar with a clientele too poor to have "mixologists" which might be a feature and not a bug but I dunno.
I grew up listening to early Metallica but at some point you can't listen to the same songs over and over again.