Cancel Metallica!!!

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Interesting how she basically claims that if you vote for Trump you’re a racist. That seems a tad biased to me. There’s also the fact that maybe, just maybe, some Democrat politicians support policies and legislation that adversely effect minorities.

She be canceled. (n)

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Interesting how she basically claims that if you vote for Trump you’re a racist. That seems a tad biased to me. There’s also the fact that maybe, just maybe, some Democrat politicians support policies and legislation that adversely effect minorities.

She be canceled. (n)
yep they are so raciss ... the guitar player is filipino, the bassist is latino and the drummer is jewish.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Harry Styles is also raciss. this dumb tiktok'r reminds me of a few posters here that think that everyone is racist.

Last edited:

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
She looks more like a Cure fan. Someone should buy her this T-shirt:
The "goth" look is the new trend with teens but if you ask them if they listen to misfits, danzig, darkwave or coldwave they will give you a funny look.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
yep they are so raciss ... the guitar player is filipino, the bassist is latino and the drummer is jewish.
Ive met them. They have a band house on Maui next to Chris Berman. They are all pretty nice except Hetfield. He is a dick.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Ive met them. They have a band house on Maui next to Chris Berman. They are all pretty nice except Hetfield. He is a dick.
I would be a dick to you too considering the way you danced for Willie Nelson that one time

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, diversity is often the enemy of anti-racism. And in SJW world you cn never be anti-racist enough.

Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
i thought they got cancelled back when they went on their napster tirade. have they put out new music since those days? so out the loop. metal sucks, k bye.
The napster stuff was ridiculous. And I don't even consider anything post AJFA although even that album... :confused:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I would be a dick to you too considering the way you danced for Willie Nelson that one time
Oh he wasnt a dick to me. He was to his wife in front of me. We do and say things to women we would never say to other men. I made a glib comment to his wife regarding his behavior and he got embarrassed and went and took a p iss.