Imagine that..Joe Biden lied (again).

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
it's pretty simple, why do you think the victim travelled to another state to have the abortion, because it was more convenient?

1. Prove that she did.
2. Thank goodness her driver's license hadn't expired.
3. She's a 10 year old pawn of leftist idiots like you, using her to further their political agenda.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
'the 10 year old rape victim doesn't exist'

'look this is what illegal immigrants do'

'here we are at her house - you see she exists, and actually she's fine - and they illegal immigrant actually didn't do anything wrong'

problem solved.

Yeah - but how do you know who's telling the truth, the media is not to be trusted, sheep
You and your ilk will exploit all types with the cooperation of the media, anything in your power to keep yourselves in power.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Why start the thread then?

To highlight the hypocrisy of your stance of course

I'm not passionately tied up in this (despite posting in the manner of a drowning person furiously moving my fingers as they are the last bits of body i have with any type of muscle power left to claw myself back to the surface of this tumultuous ocean, fingers slowing their pace, eyes going black))

I'm a measured analyst of political and media spin, these are just data points to me that I highlight via algorithm.
all good here dog - you need to wake up and get on the level.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
To highlight the hypocrisy of your stance of course

I'm not passionately tied up in this (despite posting in the manner of a drowning person furiously moving my fingers as they are the last bits of body i have with any type of muscle power left to claw myself back to the surface of this tumultuous ocean before being sucked to the depths , fingers slowing their pace, eyes going black)

I'm a measured analyst of political and media spin, these are just data points to me that I highlight via algorithm.
all good here dog - you need to wake up and get on the level.

ok

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

So this leftist tripped up one witness who claimed that aborting a 10 year-old rape victim's baby is not an abortion in favor of a leftist who blatantly lied and said that Ohio law makes no exception for the health of the mother. As I showed above, Ohio law DOES make an exception for the life of the mother. And a pregnancy in a 10 year old is a threat to her life.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
So this leftist tripped up one witness who claimed that aborting a 10 year-old rape victim's baby is not an abortion in favor of a leftist who blatantly lied and said that Ohio law makes no exception for the health of the mother. As I showed above, Ohio law DOES make an exception for the life of the mother. And a pregnancy in a 10 year old is a threat to her life.
you showed that?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
you showed that?

Yes, I proved that Ohio law provides an exception for the life of the mother. But thanks for allowing me to again show that Swalwell is a lying Chinese communist.

https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/imagine-that-joe-biden-lied-again.237633/page-2#post-3629885

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Again, In Ohio it's illegal for a doctor not to report a rape, and this case didn't show up until AFTER Bidet made his claim.

2. The charged rapist is one of Bidet's illegal aliens.

3. It's not against Ohio's law for a 10 year old girl to get an abortion.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712455980/a-bill-banning-most-abortions-becomes-law-in-ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bill does include an exception to save the life of the woman, but no exceptions for cases of rape or incest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Yes, I proved that Ohio law provides an exception for the life of the mother. But thanks for allowing me to again show that Swalwell is a lying Chinese communist.

https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/imagine-that-joe-biden-lied-again.237633/page-2#post-3629885

1. Again, In Ohio it's illegal for a doctor not to report a rape, and this case didn't show up until AFTER Bidet made his claim.

2. The charged rapist is one of Bidet's illegal aliens.

3. It's not against Ohio's law for a 10 year old girl to get an abortion.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712455980/a-bill-banning-most-abortions-becomes-law-in-ohio

The bill does include an exception to save the life of the woman, but no exceptions for cases of rape or incest.
was her life at risk?

why travel out of state?

you didn't prove anything

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
was her life at risk?

why travel out of state?

you didn't prove anything

1. You're saying that a pregnant 10 year old's life is NOT at risk? .....Idiot.

2. Neither her, her mother, nor anyone else with direct knowledge has said that she DID travel out of state. If she traveled out of state then she didn't need to. It was either done or alleged so that idiots like you, Bison and Smallwell could make a lying case out of it. Simple.

3. I quoted an article stating in plain language and cites what the Ohio law says in legalese. The Ohio law makes an exception for the life of the mother.

4. Why would you argue that Ohio law makes no exception for the mother's life after arguing that the girl needed an abortion?

You, Bison and Smalwell are liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
1. You're saying that a pregnant 10 year old's life is NOT at risk? .....Idiot.

2. Neither her, her mother, nor anyone else with direct knowledge has said that she DID travel out of state. If she traveled out of state then she didn't need to. It was either done or alleged so that idiots like you, Bison and Smallwell could make a lying case out of it. Simple.

3. I quoted an article stating in plain language and cites what the Ohio law says in legalese. The Ohio law makes an exception for the life of the mother. You, Bison and Smalwell are liars.
it's ok to be wrong man, you can't be right 100% of the time.