For fecal

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Are you trying to insult what I do for a living because you’re realizing you’re just another clown too?

I don’t mow lawns by the way.
what you do or don’t do for a living isn’t really the issue.

when your posts are generally repeating a slogan that you’ve read here (i’msorrythatthisishappeningtoyou/inyourheadrentfreeetc.etc.) it’s an indication that you’re sort of a moron.

if you managed to be a funny or reasonably entertaining moron that would be a big step up...

evidence displayed here indicates you’re not capable of that though...

:shrug:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
what you do or don’t do for a living isn’t really the issue.

when your posts are generally repeating a slogan that you’ve read here (i’msorrythatthisishappeningtoyou/inyourheadrentfreeetc.etc.) it’s an indication that you’re sort of a moron.

if you managed to be a funny or reasonably entertaining moron that would be a big step up...

evidence displayed here indicates you’re not capable of that though...

:shrug:
You’re lack of self awareness is what makes this all entertaining.

I look forward to your next well thought out post.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You need to learn the difference between being nasty towards nasty people and being nasty because you're nasty.

You're just nasty.

When you, ifailalot and ilk, start spreading the nastiness towards people who are different than you and who have absolutely no bearing on your life, you deserve all the nastiness you get.

So maybe read your posts sometimes, or don't.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

quadruple down!

zero self-awareness or grounding in reality!

WE LIV IN A SOCIETEEE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
See? Stuff like this. Just nasty.

As though single parents don't have it hard enough.

Here comes a Proud Boi to declare a war on them because reasons.

I guess being trapped in a miserable marriage makes you hate single parents.
Still making stuff up, still not realizing anything

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Still making stuff up, still not realizing anything
I didn't make up the thing where you said that war on single parents is neccessery or that you wanted older people to die because you don't want to wear a mask or that trans people should not be accepted in any walk of life or how being gay is just about butt sex.

You conveniently overlooked the actual point.

So me being the "nastiest poster here" because I'm nasty towards nasty people like yourself, doesn't really add up.

Thanks.

You can put your laughy head on this now.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I never enjoy interaction with Caca.

He brings nothing of value here.

At least you're nasty to me and then you post some cool video to cheer me up.
since this thread is in your honor, here’s a cool video that will cheer not only you, but your sundry fans right up and beyond...

extra points if you spotted thurston moore manning the keyboards... (+ nice t!ts!)

ps- don’t forget to shove a bunch of freedom fries up your butt to celebrate the fourth !

gotta run, can’t miss the hampton’s jitney !!!

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
When you decide to be nasty to nasty people you become a nasty person. Then others decide to be nasty to you because you are a nasty person and they become nasty. Then you must return the nasty to the nasty because you are nasty.

:jamon:

It's a self-perpetuating cycle.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
since this thread is in your honor, here’s a cool video that will cheer not only you, but your sundry fans right up and beyond...

extra points if you spotted thurston moore manning the keyboards... (+ nice t!ts!)

ps- don’t forget to shove a bunch of freedom fries up your butt to celebrate the fourth !

gotta run, can’t miss the hampton’s jitney !!!
Epic chopstick playing.

It's not really fair to call them a synth band, but I'll let it slide this time because I've never seen an Arp Pro DGX.

Have fun in the Hamptons and don't choke on a wiener.