For fecal

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You're only saying that because I'm not part of Team Left.

You never call out any of your brethren (not that I think you should).

Maybe start cleaning your own frat house first. lolz.
its possible that you’re right, and that I lack self awareness, but in this case I don’t think so
it makes me uncomfortable to read relentless personal attacks on a parent / child relationship, and I think its not because of who is saying it

if there’s other similar attacks, I can’t think of any

this is my opinion.
maybe plasticb isn’t bothered by it.
but it makes me uncomfortable to be part of a place where this is what goes on

Reactions: plasticbertrand

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
its possible that you’re right, and that I lack self awareness, but in this case I don’t think so
it makes me uncomfortable to read relentless personal attacks on a parent / child relationship, and I think its not because of who is saying it

if there’s other similar attacks, I can’t think of any

this is my opinion.
maybe plasticb isn’t bothered by it.
but it makes me uncomfortable to be part of a place where this is what goes on
you got made uncomfortable TWICE in ONE post... :roflmao:

maybe time for a bigger girl’s blouse...?

fecalface enjoys the interaction.

“a place where this goes on...”. :roflmao:

stfu.

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You're being incredibly dishonest.
I’m really not being dishonest
These are personal relentless attacks unrelated To comments in the thread, completely mean spirited, without any hint of what could be construed as sorta joking around or poking fun.

thats not common here, regardless of left or right

if these personal attacks are being promoted, maybe I wasn’t paying attention
if this was the way posters typically communicated with each other, I wouldn’t hang around

im not being incredibly dishonest
thats about all I’ve got to say. If you respond and I don’t, don’t read anything into it. I said what I wanted to

donuts can I please cry on your shoulder

Reactions: plasticbertrand

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m really not being dishonest
These are personal relentless attacks unrelated To comments in the thread, completely mean spirited, without any hint of what could be construed as sorta joking around or poking fun.

thats not common here, regardless of left or right

if these personal attacks are being promoted, maybe I wasn’t paying attention
if this was the way posters typically communicated with each other, I wouldn’t hang around

im not being incredibly dishonest
thats about all I’ve got to say. If you respond and I don’t, don’t read anything into it. I said what I wanted to

donuts can I please cry on your shoulder
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Your handle was registered here in 2002.. about a year before me.

Since then there have been all sorts of truly awful personal attacks on posters' children, litera name/address doxxings, all the way to posters here on this very forum contacting other posters' employers and attempting to get them fvcking fired from their job (this happened twice, actually).

Actual fvcked up stuff. You were here for all of this.

You're pearl clutching about me having a back and forth roasting with one of the nastiest posters on here? All while turning a blind eye to the day to day nastiness that goes on here - a lot of which is perpetuated by the most regular posters here who happen to be on your team?

Yes, you're being dishonest, perhaps with yourself as well.

Either way I don't really care, I just enjoyed pointing it out.:roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Since then there have been all sorts of truly awful personal attacks on posters' children, litera name/address doxxings, all the way to posters here on this very forum contacting other posters' employers and attempting to get them fvcking fired from their job (this happened twice, actually).

You're pearl clutching about me having a back and forth roasting with one of the nastiest posters on here? All while turning a blind eye to the day to day nastiness that goes on here - a lot of which is perpetuated by the most regular posters here who happen to be on your team?

You need to learn the difference between being nasty towards nasty people and being nasty because you're nasty.

You're just nasty.

When you, ifailalot and ilk, start spreading the nastiness towards people who are different than you and who have absolutely no bearing on your life, you deserve all the nastiness you get.

So maybe read your posts sometimes, or don't.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The war on single parents in this country is necessary.
See? Stuff like this. Just nasty.

As though single parents don't have it hard enough.

Here comes a Proud Boi to declare a war on them because reasons.

I guess being trapped in a miserable marriage makes you hate single parents.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
See? Stuff like this. Just nasty.

As though single parents don't have it hard enough.

Here comes a Proud Boi to declare a war on them because reasons.

I guess being trapped in a miserable marriage makes you hate single parents.

Not nasty! :roflmao:

Not personal!:roflmao:

Poor Fecal!:cry::cry::cry:

You need to learn the difference between being nasty towards nasty people and being nasty because you're nasty.

You're just nasty.

When you, ifailalot and ilk, start spreading the nastiness towards people who are different than you and who have absolutely no bearing on your life, you deserve all the nastiness you get.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So for the record, - are you the victim or the perpatrator of nastiness?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

they think that as long as they dribble on about how much they hate emporer trump, people won’t notice what kind of sad loser shitbags they are in real lfe...

:computer: