Do all democrats take inappropriate nude sexual showers with their daughters or just Joe Biden?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You should tell that to Ashley Biden.

Why would you blow off a young woman's concerns of being sexualized by her father while taking a shower with him?
Maybe I‘m not ready to condemn anyone based on a less than damning comment from a
“showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’“

Reactions: Hump

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Wow.

Get help.
I’ve got zero context to go on
probably

in a diary, where people let it all out, a single mention just isn’t something I’m condemning anyone for

no help necessary for me regadarding that if you’re worried about me understanding boundaries

for all I know the daughter was 3 years old
which some people might think is possibly innapropriate

Reactions: trevorbc and Hump

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My dad threw me through the back yard fence once. It was rotted by termites.

Good thing I didn't put it in a diary and that diary got stolen and my dad was president.

That this is what the right attacks show how the party doesn't really stand for anything other than tax breaks for the wealthy and deregulation.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005

Good thing I didn't put it in a diary and that diary got stolen and my dad was president.

That this is what the right attacks show how the party doesn't really stand for anything other than tax ebreaks for the wealthy and deregulation.

Oh here we go. Such pathetic excuses and explanations, from the english teach.

So, because your dad threw you through a fence, that makes it ok for Biden to do sexually perverted things in the shower with his daughter, which obviously traumatized her? What does one have to do with the other? You have posted about wishing your mother had aborted you; perhaps you were traumatized as a kid? Although, now that I think about it, if you had been my kid, I would have thrown you through multiple fences.

And what in the name of god do tax breaks have to do with this? Republicans don't get any tax breaks that dimwitcraps don't get.

As usual, just another deflection from the issue at hand by the Biden suckups, because they know they have no ability to rationally and logically debate the point made.

Taking showers with your daughter is pervy as sh!t. Seriously.

Do you have kids, and is one of them a daughter, and if so, did you take showers with her?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Oh here we go. Such pathetic excuses and explanations, from the english teach.

So, because your dad threw you through a fence, that makes it ok for Biden to do sexually perverted things in the shower with his daughter, which obviously traumatized her? What does one have to do with the other? You have posted about wishing your mother had aborted you; perhaps you were traumatized as a kid? Although, now that I think about it, if you had been my kid, I would have thrown you through multiple fences.

And what in the name of god do tax breaks have to do with this? Republicans don't get any tax breaks that dimwitcraps don't get.

As usual, just another deflection from the issue at hand by the Biden suckups, because they know they have no ability to rationally and logically debate the point made.

Taking showers with your daughter is pervy as sh!t. Seriously.

Do you have kids, and is one of them a daughter, and if so, did you take showers with her?
What did he do and how old was she?

Reactions: Hump

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

That this is what the right attacks show how the party doesn't really stand for anything other than tax breaks for the wealthy and deregulation.

It only works as an analogy if you were a daughter and your dad fucked you.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
What did he do and how old was she?

She says it traumatized her. We can safely assume she wasn't six months old.

So at what age do you think it is ok for Biden to be showering with his daughter, oh wise one?

Now all these creepy shots of Joe Blow put his hands all over young girls and whispering in their ears make sense.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
She says it traumatized her. We can safely assume she wasn't six months old.

So at what age do you think it is ok for Biden to be showering with his daughter, oh wise one?

Now all these creepy shots of Joe Blow put his hands all over young girls and whispering in their ears make sense.
Can you copy paste the part where she says it traumatized her
i pasted the only reference ive seen. Maybe I missed something