Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
you can cherry pick articles to fit your conformation bias

remember cholesterol and saturated fat is bad, have some margarine on that toast instead

how about some HFCS in your drink to wash it down? wouldn't want to rot your teef with sugar

as a non-flosser I'd be worried :poke:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Ape swinging for ever higher branches!

Got out at 20€... after entering at 7€.

Got as high as 26!

Still could have collected some more I feel, but hey, no need to be greedy.

Plus, property/vehicle tax is right around the corner.

Thanks again crypto!

:waving::shaka:

See ya again next year.

:roflmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think we're going close to (or even below) 30k one last time before closing this market and shifting trend. I'm done DCA'ing on my alt coin holds until a trend reversal, they will just keep melting until BTC gets its sh!t together (and I'll only buy BTC for now, maybe a bit of ETH here and there).

Truth is, we ain't doing nothing unless SP500 lets us.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Imagine if you were dumb enough to buy Cathie Wood's ARKK?

Their #4 holding is Coinbase. lolz.

I used to watch that silly ho on CNBC pumping BTC (it's going to $500K! she would say) and her "disruptive" (so badass!) ARKK.

lol

With ARKK there was no way you could lose!

Everyone could tell that lady was full of CACA.

Except CNBC.

CNBC loved her.

Makes sense because they too are full of CACA.

Last edited:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Imagine if you were dumb enough to buy Cathie Wood's ARKK?
why keep this thread going if you're not invested?

only dummies buy IPO

buy your shitty gold or silver and shut it

it's possible to make money on the way down too dummy, little caca has some more reading to to do

your S&P boomer retirement fund is flat when accounting for real inflation and money printer go brrrr

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
why keep this thread going if you're not invested?
Because it's a topic of interest whether I'm invested or not.

shitty gold or silver and shut it
"Shitty gold or silver"

lol

OK.

You should call all the banks around the world and sound the alarm about how shitty gold and silver is.:geek:

Let them know they should dump it all and hodl BTC.(y)

Also let them know about your "Bitcoin to $100K by EOY 2021" prediction as well as that little bet you had going with Doof about the stock market. :roflmao:

it's possible to make money on the way down too dummy, little caca has some more reading to to do

your S&P boomer retirement fund is flat when accounting for real inflation and money printer go brrrr
:roflmao: LOL - did you miss the fact that overall Bitcoin is more correlated with the stocks/S&P 500???? :roflmao:

I don't have an S&P retirement fund at the moment, I took that money and moved it to other areas to make money in the current environment.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

"Shitty gold or silver"

lol

OK.

You should call all the banks around the world and sound the alarm about how shitty gold and silver is.:geek:

Let them know they should dump it all and hodl BTC.(y)

Also let them know about your "Bitcoin to $100K by EOY 2021" prediction as well as that little bet you had going with Doof about the stock market. :roflmao:

:roflmao: LOL - did you miss the fact that overall Bitcoin is more correlated with the stocks/S&P 500???? :roflmao:

I don't have an S&P retirement fund at the moment, I took that money and moved it to other areas to make money in the current environment.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
you are a bitter little man

I've mad more money the past two years with crypto than you've earned from a job in a lifetime

your little weak baby stomach couldn't handle the volatility so stay on the sidelines where you belong

gold and silver do nothing beside sit idle in a vault where you receive a paper receipt in return for "ownership", good luck with that. they may not even have the reserves claimed. and you as a male nurse don't have the skills or knowledge to do anything with those "precious" metals besides stare at them dumbfounded

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
you are a bitter little man
You sound upset.

I've mad more money the past two years with crypto than I you’ve earned from a job in a lifetime
“I you’ve”. Lol.

your little weak baby stomach couldn't handle the volatility so stay on the sidelines where you belong
I prefer real things to Ponzi scheme

gold and silver do nothing beside sit idle in a vault where you receive a paper receipt in return for "ownership", good luck with that. they may not even have the reserves claimed. and you as a male nurse don't have the skills or knowledge to do anything with those "precious" metals besides stare at them dumbfounded
First of all gold and silver are highly valuable and have many applications outside of being a financial product.

Second, at present and in the past, regular people in high inflation environments can and do sell physical gold in exchange for paper currency.

I know you like to brag about never having read a book, but maybe you could’ve learned something.

Anyhow good luck trying to pay Mr. Doof in Bitcoin for that bet you lost. LOL! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
First of all gold and silver are highly valuable and have many applications outside of being a financial product.

Second, at present and in the past, regular people in high inflation environments can and do sell physical gold in exchange for paper currency.

I know you like to brag about never having read a book, but maybe you could’ve learned something.
i've read many books in my life before wising up and putting my time to better use, studied econ in uni before realizing most of it was bullshit and humans are irrational and emotional creatures like yourself

gold is flat for the past decade, this isn't even accounting for money printer. good luck exchanging your paper gold receipt for paper inflationary currency :monkey:

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 4.58.58 AM.png

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
i've read many books in my life before wising up and putting my time to better use, studied econ in uni before realizing most of it was bullshit and humans are irrational and emotional creatures like yourself

gold is flat for the past decade, this isn't even accounting for money printer. good luck exchanging your paper gold receipt for paper inflationary currency :monkey:

View attachment 128959
I don’t own paper gold.

You’re showing a fundamental misunderstanding of why banks and individuals own gold.

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I don’t own paper gold.

You’re showing a fundamental misunderstanding of why banks and individuals own gold.
I don't care why they own gold, just like how religidiots believe in magical sky man.

gold has underperformed for the past decade and has negative real returns

there's metals which will actually have real use cases in product creation, not just a "store of value" narrative

it's the digital age, you couldn't do anything with a gold bar besides look at it