there were some great jokes in there that he mush mouthed to death

SAD!

Trevor Noah just ran down the whole room

Reactions: john4surf

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I'm not a big Trevor Noah fan in general but that was pretty funny.

Not Colbert level but still, pretty good.

Did any of you MAGA peeps actually watch it? A lot of it is roasting Joe Biden and the Dems.
If I wanted to watch a nervous unfunny guy recite jokes written by others I would go see Dane Cook. Trevor Noah isn't my idea of funny...nor is Colbert Jimmy Fallon for that matter. They should have Ricky Gervais or Lewis Black MC it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If I wanted to watch a nervous unfunny guy recite jokes written by others I would go see Dane Cook. Trevor Noah isn't my idea of funny...nor is Colbert Jimmy Fallon for that matter. They should have Ricky Gervais or Lewis Black MC it.
finally we agree on something: Dane Cook is the opposite of funny. Also Sebastian Maniscalco isn't funny.

i do like Trevor Noah, though

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’ll say this about Dane Cook. I saw him unexpectedly about 5yrs ago as a suprise guest at a comedy night and was fully prepared to hate him. Pretty sure I audibly groaned when he took the stage. He was unexpectedly good. Total pro. And he flawlessly handled some feminist heckler who really didn’t want him performing.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not a big Trevor Noah fan in general but that was pretty funny.

Not Colbert level but still, pretty good.

Did any of you MAGA peeps actually watch it? A lot of it is roasting Joe Biden and the Dems.
Biden self deprecating - the way of a true leader

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I’ll say this about Dane Cook. I saw him unexpectedly about 5yrs ago as a suprise guest at a comedy night and was fully prepared to hate him. Pretty sure I audibly groaned when he took the stage. He was unexpectedly good. Total pro. And he flawlessly handled some feminist heckler who really didn’t want him performing.
SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY

seth myers' and obama were great

where did Michelle Wolf go?

I liked her

• Love
Reactions: $kully