Chris Rock vs Will Smith

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If that was real, Will Smith is an even bigger sissy. Guy who played Mohammed Ali in a movie hits a guy a 3rd his size who has his hands behind his back and the little guy is unphazed and goes right back to telling jokes.

You dont think he metered his hissy slap?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Sucker punching a smartass is a bitch move, but I think a lot of guys would think, "if somebody insulted my wife like like that I'd march right up there and smack that sucker upside the head!"

Very few would do it, though. Even fewer with a closed fist.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Sucker punching a smartass is a bitch move, but I think a lot of guys would think, "if somebody insulted my wife like like that I'd march right up there and smack that sucker upside the head!"

The key is that very few would be so thinned skinned to march up on stage to hit someone over THAT! My point is that if someone crossed a line so badly that I'm going after them, its not going to be a sissy slap and it wouldn't be a sucker punch. It would be "Let's Go" and game on..
I still think the whole thing was staged.

Reactions: hammies

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Imagine if the race of the participants were reversed.

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
"Regardless of political affiliation, gotta give G-Dub some credit for his evasive maneuvering and cat like ninja moves."

Only time W ever made me proud of him.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
i think a slap is way better than a punch. way less respect behind a slap, and i dont break my own hand or potentially hurt some one worse than you bargained for. its like hey you know you fucked up smakc back to reality, heres a little help.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
If it wasn’t staged, the fresh prince is still suffering from post 2020 stress disorder. Like all of us.
However I just read that Ric Flair said it was very much a standard stage slap, and if nothing else I’d imagine flair knows what he’s talking about when it comes to staged violence

but then again, flair will do anything to somehow stay in the public eye, so of course he would chime in on this (also fun to note- the comments were made by flair during an interview he was doing with Mike Tyson to promote Tyson 2.0 cannabis, of which I think flair is an investor or something) which brings it full circle because I bought and shared a bunch of Tyson 2.0 with a few ErBB ers when I was in socal in February

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
If it wasn’t staged, the fresh prince is still suffering from post 2020 stress disorder. Like all of us.
However I just read that Ric Flair said it was very much a standard stage slap, and if nothing else I’d imagine flair knows what he’s talking about when it comes to staged violence

but then again, flair will do anything to somehow stay in the public eye, so of course he would chime in on this (also fun to note- the comments were made by flair during an interview he was doing with Mike Tyson to promote Tyson 2.0 cannabis, of which I think flair is an investor or something) which brings it full circle because I bought and shared a bunch of Tyson 2.0 with a few ErBB ers when I was in socal in February

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and jkb